Home

Dark Ages, 10,000 BBY

BattleDog

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minsku: "How about a minor, and when I mean minor only up to a very minute point, build up of some arms. Becuase as years shall pass, there will be need for some possible defence agenst any hostile species that we may encounter. Of course this 'Council' would regulate each house to a limit, becuase we wouldn't want a war between houses do we?"

((Sorry, Right, I conceed the time point.))

((Redwing, You have the Duros, and actually thats it. Come up with something. The Inner Rim is almost total human.))

Malken: We all have our own Armies. Most recently to defend ourselves from, shall we say rather well funded pirates. Do you know who I mean Minsku?

*Dralso waits a moment and then slams his gloved hand down on the table.* Enough! This bickering is pointless.

((And now for my belated entrance ;)))

Bios:

Aeriv Darkholme

Race: Human

Bio: Aeriv represents House Raven. With new advances in technology such as the Coruscanti hyperdrives, Aeriv sees this as a good time to be in a position of power in the galaxy.

Quiv Set

Race: Genetically Engineered Human

Bio: Quiv comes from a group of genetically altered humans who colonized a planet after the creator of the experiment had died. His skin is covered in faint scales, which shimmer with all the colors of the rainbow in right lighting. His not-quite-human slitted eyes contribute even more to his eerieness. He represents House Slythen.

----------

*Aeriv simply smiles, looking round at the other delegates. The overdramatism coming from all sides amused him greatly, and he could tell from the expression of his companion that it amused him too, but annoyed him as well. Quiv stands*

Quiv: The Houses of Darkholme agreed to attend this meeting because we expected that the other houses had something besides petty internal arguments to bring to the table. Am I to understand that I was...mislead?

Dralso: This is pointless, Darkholme and OZ have no honour. We cannot negotiate if we cannot trust you. House Flax refuses to recogzize the houses of OZ or Darkholme. I have spoken with King Solo and he has aggreed that not more Correlian Hyperdrives will by supplied to either of you. Any ship of yours entering our space will be destroyed and we will declare open war.

*Dralso stands and storms out, flamnked by his BattleDogs. Malken walks over to Torm and wispers in his ear.*

Malken: Things may go badly between our houses if you do not break also. Just a warning my friend.

*Malkens sighs and follows his father.*

*Quiv looks angry. Aeriv pats him on the shoulder*

Aeriv: It's perfectly alright. His bitterness and rage will destroy him, quickly. He will find himself quite unable to act upon his threats. *Both rise* House Darkholme came here to work with the rest of the galaxy as a whole; but House Flax, despite its protestations of a desire to end bloodshed and unite the galaxy in peace, instead demonstrates that its only desire is to quarrel and divide. If this is how it is to be, than so shall it be...

*Minsku riases*

Minsku: "Well if that has to be... He insulted both of our houses... If that house tried to attack you, I'm sure my house will most likey too. Your house being the most likey a better 'interest' to my superiors of course..."

[i thought we didn't have fighters yet...]

*Torm runs into the hangar*

Torm: Wait! I would speak with you. It is clear that if we do not unite now Houses Oz and Darkholme will unite and destroy us both...

*Minsku gets to his shuttle, and takes off.*

Minsku: "I appologise for my actions in there my lady..."

*Col. Relena Dolton walks in taking off a head set, clearly inicating that she was the voice in Minsku's earpiece.*

Relena: *Pulls out a handgun* "Appology accepted."

*Minsku panics.*

*Bang!*

Relena: *Over comm.* "My lord, the 'trader' was removed from his position..."

*Later the body is ejected into space half way back towards House OZ's capital planet.*

*Gennadi drops in from the rafters.*

Gennadi: By the Hells, I had no idea...Torm

*Torm shakes his head. Gennadi draws out a sub-machine gun*

Gennadi: Stay down, I've got a spec force evac on the way...

Torm: So much for peace...

*The assassin turns on one knee, drawing an automatic*

Assassin: For House Darkholme!

*He fires point-blank at Malken*

----------

*Aeriv hears the explosion, and the alarms following. A bodyguard runs up to him*

Guard: Time to go, sir...

*Aeriv and Quiv are caught up in the evacuation melee as they hurridly leave*

Gennadi: *$£&! *He leaps toward Malken. Meanwhile Torm ducks to the floor*

-------------------------------------

*Atredis*

Aide: Lord Ulverom! We are recieving reports of a dangerous situation after the peace talks collapsed...!

Ulverom: Then war is coming...

*OZ's capitial planet*

Relena: "My Lord, we have begining reports of conflicts between the other houses..."

Von Duke: "Fools, really. I think we will wait til each side becomes weakend, and side with a house whom is severely weakened by the other houses. Then in their opened arms, we shall kill them, with their vitals unprotected. With them gone, the other houses shall be already weakened, and our forces will have barely any trouble finishing off the remaining houses..."

Archived