Home

Dark Ages, 10,000 BBY

BattleDog

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Atredis. Lord Ulverom paces around the central chamber of Castle Starkiller. Koravan enters, dressed in full armour*

Ulverom: Then?

Koravan: We are at war with House Darkholme. House Flax has alligned with us. We also believe House OZ are with the Darkholme. I've recalled all personnel and ordered ship production increased.

Ulverom: The hour is late indeed. Are they likely to use atomics?

Koravan: I don't know, sir.

Ulverom: How did it come to this...?

*Malken's hologram appears in front of Ulverom. Malken wears the armor of the Lord of House Flax.*

Malken: Lord Ulverom, I am sorry that we have both lived to see these times. My House have completed preliminary investigations and we are now certain that Darkholme was responsible for my father's death. Alderranian Battle Crusers are being deployed. We will be in a position to strike within the week.

Von Duke: "Relena, you have my strict athority to make sure our forces are 'prepared'..."

Relena: "Yes sir."

*Relena begins to leave.*

Von Duke: "Oh Relena, and do me a favor and annouce that our representive to our house was a traitor, and he was delt accordingly..."

Relena: "Yes, I will..."

*Two disguised transports leave the station, holding Quiv and Aeriv*

Aeriv: This could mean war, you realize. Undoubtably they will pin this on either House Darkholme or Oz. And Oz seems to wish to involve themselves in our business whether we would prefer it or not.

Quiv: This will mean war. And after all, why not? Why should we work with such simpering nitwits?

Aeriv: Because we are stronger as a whole, Set.

Quiv: Then we can be a whole, but better us in charge than the likes of them...

Malken: We intend to use the new class 10 Hyperdrives to jump behind their lines and take out their rear bases, once we have secured some of the less heavily defended worlds we can destroy the outer defences from both sides.

*On holomonitors Relena appears on the screen*

Relena: "I am Relena Dolton, Second in command and new Representive to House OZ. There has been word that a possible war will ensure between the houses. So in that current movement, House OZ shall not envolve itself in the pity differences of the other houses, and remain neutral. I forgive for this disruption, I leave you to your normal routines..."

*Monitors change and return it their normal programmings.*

((Well see, you didn't say that. ;) But still I thought getting a war started here would be harder.))

*By evening, House Darkholme had issued condolences, and a statement that they had nothing to do with the assassinations. But at the same time House Raven prepared for seige. They knew that House Flax was out for war, and nothing they said would change that.

House Slythen, however, was planning something else...*

*Koravan's ship reaches the front lines. It docks with the command ship, the ASS Furro*

Koravan: Torm, Gennadi. Good. Let's get down to business. Lord Ulverom has agreed to stay back on Atredis, while my Paladins are assigned to the front.

Our first strike is in this system *points* Babilun. We're going to jump in behind their defenses with a small group and then jump the main group in.

*Von Duke visits a Ship Yard in orbit. He goes to a production leader.*

Von Duke: "Is that new hyperdrive beign installed in all of our new spacecraft?"

Production Leader: "Yes, and we are moving a little slower then expected. He never thought we had to deal with equipment like this."

Von Duke: "First off, I had some people to research for new hyperdrice technology. Don't ask any more information about it. I bid you good day." *Begins to walk away, then suddenly turns around.* "And do get those engines installed on time, or I will find someone who will..." *Continues walking*

Name: Hugh Crocker

Callsign: Jokemster

Alignment: House Starkiller

Position: Sargent in army, hoping to be promoted.

Bio: A young soldier with a knack for technology, especially new onel. He specializes in missions that require a small group.

Currently Stationed at: ASS Furro

Archived