Home

Dark Ages, 10,000 BBY

BattleDog

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*A woman, dressed in a House Starkiller uniform, holds a small recorder around a bend of the two individuals, Koravan and Crocker.

She records the information spoken. She knew that was useful information, which couldn't be sent while traveling in hyperspace. She takes out the tape, and puts it in her clevage.* ((:D))

*The woman makes her way to a computer terminal in the lower levels of the ship. She jerry-rigs into the comms system and sends out the encripted recording in a ultra-high frequency. It to transmitted openly to the other houses.*

((Question: Who is House Starkiller attacking now?))

[House Starkiller is attacking House Darkhome]

*Koravan sits in the command deck*

Koravan: Torm, what's happening out there?!

Torm: Our comm's being jammed. I'm switching the radio frequencies...

Koravan: I want all guns on the antenne!

Gennadi: Guns! Antenne!

*The ship fires it's broadside cannons at the antenne*

((Sorry again guys, suffering form Lethagy.))

*Malken sits in the command chair of the darkened bridge, the red battle lighting had come on early.*

Helm: 5...4...3...2...1 REVERSION!

*Malken braced himself as the ship dropped out of hyperspace, his greatest fear was always that the drive would not dissengage.*

Malken: Bring all batteries to bear, launch all Sabres and Rapiers. report on the enemy!

Tactical: Sir, scanning darkholme defences now!

*Darkholme's defenses are nonexistent. In fact, the entire planet's facilities (which consisted of two cities) have been abandoned. Several space stations orbit the planet, but scans reveal that they have also been deserted*

Torm: Koravan! There's nothing there! You just shot a derelict station!

Gennadi*Standing*: Scorched Earth. Just like Darkholme. But we'll take advantage of it. We do not move the fleet further until the facilities here are operational. Comm, signal the fleet to jump in.

Koravan: Victory to the House?

((Not necessarily if someone simply claiming to represent France did it...unless England was looking for an excuse to go to war. Now this is what's throwing me off: there was no investigation into the assassination, no other actions on Darkholme's part to indicate they wanted war, and BD's characters claim they don't want war. Huh?))

((I'll think i'd go bomb some unexpecting Americans, whom are totally in a neutrality state not only that not even expecting a war....

*weeks later*

Whoops, now I knew I shouldn't of wrote over that one save file I had...

----------

can we get back to the story now? ^_^))

((Yes, but BD that's the point, everyone in WWI was desperate for war...in this case supposedly no one is. House Raven of Darkholme doesn't want war (even though Slythen does), and everyone else has stated in one way or another that...oh whatever. *Gives up*

However like I said it would be out of character for my House to do anything except draw in closer to their central planets at the moment. So I still have very little material to work with presently :())

((I think we shoudl split the actual planets four ways, based on who discribed their house's attributes.

For instence I siad mine had a fairly decent amount of industrial planets, I could get a few planets around Nar shadda or Coruscant, for example...

then we could have alot better material to work with, dont you think red?))

[Well, ok. I guess we should sort out which planets we get- but no major ones. Also, I think this might help:]

*Lord Ulverom steps out onto the balcony above the central sqaure of Atredian City. Crowds of anti-war protestors gather*

Ulverom: You know of the assassination attempt on House Flax. Also, the attempt on my son, we have found evidence of Darkholme involvment. We did not previously release this informtaion because it carries further reprocussions.

The Darkstar Cult is again active and believed to have carried out the operation for House Darkholme.

These are troubled times.

((When I said material I didn't mean...oh, never mind :p

But it's okay, because Deac's post gave me something to work with ;)))

*Aeriv watches the broadcast silently. One of his trusted aides walks in*

Aeriv: Any information on the assassinations?

Aide: Intelligence told me to report that they've uncovered evidence that the Darkstars, a cult based on Atredis, were behind at least one of them.

Aeriv: I know. *points to the broadcast* I just found out.

Aide: They are placing the blame for all of this on House Darkholme.

Aeriv: This is definitely not going according to plan.

Aide: It seems that not just your plan is involved in this, sir...Drakken Set wishes to see you.

Aeriv: Drakken? Why?

Aide: I don't know exactly, sir. But I have a feeling you aren't going to like it.

• 1 month later...

*Duke Von sits in his executive quarters at his table, swirling a glass of brandy, taking a slip every now and then.*

Duke Von "When will they jsut get it over with and get more destructive... This war theya re having is all too boring..."

• 3 weeks later...

*Kjølen raises from Japan and heads West*

Kjølen: Now that war is going to be broken out, it will be a perfect time for me to help rid the world of the evil soulless Youkai living side by side, with and oblivious to men.

But which side does the evil reside?

*Kjølen continues west, and soon lands himself, in Paris, France.*

Archived