• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

((*Dusts off thread.*))

*It has been six months and after an initial offensive by the Forces of Light the war has gone cold. Malken Flax, unwilling to risk his new terretories, has halted his advance and is now stockpiling weapons and resouces in preperation for an extended campaign.*

((If anyone new wants to join feel free. Read the rules on the first page.))

*Duke Von dressed in his usual aristocratic military attire. He stands on a observation deck of one of his shipyards, looking at the preparing fleet, with his hands folded behind his back.*

*The technition whom had been overseeing the installment of the new hyperdrive engines had walked up with a report and a smug look on his face.*

Technition "My lord, the hyperdrives are all properly installed into the fleet, and this is a report on the installments of the other shipyards of their progress on the same project, whom are also complete."

Duke Von "And it only took this long? Well I am not surprised at all..."

Technition "My lord! It only took so long due to the complete dismantling of the previous systems and intergrating it with the newer drives!"

Duke Von "Do not worry, this war's progression is turning in your favor, preparations are almsot complete and soon Oz with a fresh untouched fleet, with new technology will enter the war agenst battle worn advasaries..."

Malken: They say the members of the Jedi cult can read minds. They have a monestary on one of my worlds. I will see if I can persuade some of the Monks to help you root out the traitors. Aside from that I can send troops, and I will support you publically.

• 5 months later...

Archived