Home

Most memorable JK2 MP maps?

JaledDur

Originally posted by leXX

Matrix Dojo ....

how i remember the good ol days when we played that map on Jah´server with a lot of other swampies. i think it brought us even more together ;)

cant wait to do it again with JA ;)

Originally posted by Padanime

how i remember the good ol days when we played that map on Jah´server with a lot of other swampies. i think it brought us even more together ;)

cant wait to do it again with JA ;)

I totally agree Pad, we're going to have to do something! It'll be a lot of fun! :D

Of the maps that come with the game, Nar Shaddaa Streets anyday. As for other maps, its really hard there are so many good ones, though I guess there nothing better then a massive saber only FFA in martix_dojo or some quiet tutoring and dueling in the Jedi Academy!:D

Besides the ones already stated, I have to say Country Roads and Country Roads 2 - by Chadrick "ShroomDuck" Rode. The first time I saw the screen shots, my reaction was "I got to DL this!" What was so memorable? Well, not every map has a barn/farm theme in it. :D

Originally posted by yolkboy Besides the ones already stated, I have to say Country Roads and Country Roads 2 - by Chadrick "ShroomDuck" Rode. The first time I saw the screen shots, my reaction was "I got to DL this!" What was so memorable? Well, not every map has a barn/farm theme in it.

Hehe... how could I forget pigs, barnes houses and roads... I have dl'd these abd they are great!

Archived