Home

What ever happened to the Gandalf skin/model?

Yarah Dahile

To be honest the editing forums are so mixed up that it hardly even makes sense anymore,...

I think there have been too many moderators with their own ideas on how to 'fix' things. I blame that for the way it's basically died down to just a trickle of posts.

Oh,... and to help you out, the search functions are working again. I'd suggest that if you're really interested, do a search for Gandalf, find the original thread, and send a message to the creator.

I wouldn't be surprised if you never get an answer though, many of the older modders have moved away from these forums.

They DID have a WIP thread for it.. http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77086&highlight=Gandalf

Cept the last post was made in dec.. Last comment from the creator stated that it was needing sounds, and the skin and model was complete. Yet nothing meationing that it was released.

I sent a PM, since I wasn't able to get his e-mail address but I'm doubting that I will get a reply since the e last post he made was around the december era..

Archived