Home

Which movie character do you want to see?

StormHammer

Which Movie character do you want to see in the game?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which Movie character do you want to see in the game?

• Mon Mothma
    • Lando Calrissian
    • Leia Organa Solo
    • Han Solo
    • Chewbacca
    • Wedge Antilles
    • Crix Madine
    • Admiral Ackbar
    • C3PO and R2-D2

I've checked a lot of the other threads, and no one seems to have asked this yet.

We know that Luke will be making another appearance in JA, but what other characters from the movies would you like to see in the game?

Vote in the poll, and then tell us why you chose that one.

And if you think of others I haven't listed...let me know and I'll add them to the poll. ;)

I vote for Wedge Antilles. He deserves some more air-time, IMHO.

Originally posted by HertogJan

Who us Wedge Antilles, lol!! But hey I'd like to see a cool non-Jedi person in JA, someone with attitude, like Han Solo :) C'mon Mr. Ford, lend us your voice!!

Who was Wedge Antilles? AaaaaaaagggghhhhH!!! Sacrilege. Blasphemy!

:swear:

*gnashes teeth to splinters in frustration*

Wedge was the X-wing pilot who survived at the end of ANH after the destruction of the Death Star. He went on to fight in and survive every other space battle in the classic trilogy, was responsible for hitting that thing in the centre of the second Death Star, and you even get to see him dancing with Ewoks at the end of ROTJ. ;)

He is one of the unsung heroes of Star Wars, and the character was played by Denis Lawson...who just happens to be Ewan McGregors real-life uncle.

For more information on the character click here

All of them from the list would be nice to see in JKA. To be honest it would be good to see all characters from film trilogy and books.

:atat: Also It would be nice if we can generate any kind of characters from the films and books, e.g Kyp or Boba, but if I may say so that I wouldn't like Boba Fett to run with Lightsaber.. ;)

Edit Taos - Please don't double post, next time use the edit.gif button instead of quoting yourself. :cool:

I have to admit i kinda liked lando*dodges incoming projectiles*

Boba fett would be kinda cool, han sole...maaaayyybeee, i just hope they dont thrwo everyone in without having a decent story for them to even be there.

i dont want to see han solo goin "Hi im here for no reason at all, lets shoot some wookieees WEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Originally posted by StormHammer

Who was Wedge Antilles? AaaaaaaagggghhhhH!!! Sacrilege. Blasphemy!

:swear:

*gnashes teeth to splinters in frustration*

Wedge was the X-wing pilot who survived at the end of ANH after the destruction of the Death Star. He went on to fight in and survive every other space battle in the classic trilogy, was responsible for hitting that thing in the centre of the second Death Star, and you even get to see him dancing with Ewoks at the end of ROTJ. ;)

He is one of the unsung heroes of Star Wars, and the character was played by Denis Lawson...who just happens to be Ewan McGregors real-life uncle.

For more information on the character click here

Easy m8 :) Hehe I'knew I would piss SOMEONE off with this, lol!

But c'mon, why whould I like to see HIM in the game?? Yeah he's a good pilot, SO??

Originally posted by GhostLotus

I have to admit i kinda liked lando*dodges incoming projectiles*

Boba fett would be kinda cool, han sole...maaaayyybeee, i just hope they dont thrwo everyone in without having a decent story for them to even be there.

i dont want to see han solo goin "Hi im here for no reason at all, lets shoot some wookieees WEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I completely agree with you. Without having a good background story would be bad, except in multiplayer mode. I hope, we see lots of characters with good background information. It is not use making characters without that in Sp.

Originally posted by HertogJan

Easy m8 :) Hehe I'knew I would piss SOMEONE off with this, lol!

But c'mon, why whould I like to see HIM in the game?? Yeah he's a good pilot, SO??

I'm not p'd off. :D I'm just winding you up. ;)

And I didn't say you wanted to see him...I just think it would be a nice cameo. :D

Chewbacca would be my second choice.

I think Wedge deserves some airtime too. He has never been mentioned in the movies, the only time they even talk to him is either in or right before a flight.

As to why you would want to see him; he's one of Luke's best friends, he would be pretty easy to fit into a plot, I think.

I also wouldn't mind hearing good ole Harry, and if you had him in there you would have to have Chewie too.

Mon Mothma's been done to death. She's been in so many damn games. X-wing (in the original and all the expansions) has her giving you medals (and WINKING AT YOU NO LESS!!), Dark Forces had her show up, and Jedi Outcast had her calling Kyle again and even had her as a player model for use in game (why you'd use HER god only knows).

If they're going to put a woman from the films in the game, make it Leia. She's a badass if you ask me. Just look at the first movie. Here's Luke, useless farm boy that he is, trying to pick stormtroopers off of the opposite side of the bridge, but he's about as accurate as they are (and we all know what kidn of marksmen stormtroopers make...). Leia grabs the blaster and promptly blows away a stormtrooper! My kind of gal. :)

Still, I voted for Han (big shocker there, I'm sure). He's my favorite character in the films. Plus, if Han's in, you know Chewie's got to be around somewhere.

If I could pick multiples, I'd also throw in Wedge -- the great underappreciated hero of the films. Wedge never gets a medal, Wedge never gets the girl, and while he does get command of Rogue Squadron, it's only after Luke retires from the military to become a Jedi. Luke is a good pilot because he's got the Force on his side. Wedge is just naturally talented. Why he doesn't get more recognition is beyond me. Without Wedge (or Biggs, for that matter), Luke would've been toast on the first Death Star trench run.

it should also be noted that any kind of characters from the films would be good, mainly the well-known actors..han, leia, lando etc.. and why couldn't Wedge be in the game as the leader of Rouge Squadron who just arrived to give some information to Jedi about sith.. :) Finally I have good hopes of generating any kind of characters what we want. :lsduel:

Originally posted by dnalor

What about Yuuzhan Vong?? or Sith? :guard:

The Yuuzhan Vong weren't in the movies. :eyeraise:

And AFAIK all the Sith (from the movies) are dead dodos.

Having said that...you know a way around that would be to come across an old holovid with one of them speaking. That might be cool to see.

Originally posted by adillon

hmm, jedi academy ...

run by luke skywalker ...

i'm thinking his sister would/should/could make a cameo.

Yes, that would sort of make sense. Unless she's off on another diplomatic mission to save the galaxy. I guess it depends on exactly when the game takes place in relation to the timeline of the EU...which they seem to be working around...

Archived