Home

Glottis WarCow (Will hurt your modem)

scabb

This is my first attempt at an UT skin; a Glottis Nali Warcow. bgbennyboy kindly compiled it and made it work for me, even though I ripped off his Glottis soldier skin, of which I have no screenshots of - I'm sure that he'll post some (or I'll take some shots later).

Also, you should all play UT with us in the #GFNetwork on Gamesnet. Get mIRC and then connect to gamesnet and join #gfnetwork.

Anyway, here are some pics:

[align=center]

Glottis is created

glottis-modelviewer01.jpg

Glottis is destroyed

Shot0003.jpg

Aimbotted.

Shot0039.jpg

Redeemed.

Shot0042.jpg

Glottis wins hurrah! And Benny's soldier Glottis is there in the background too!

Shot0010.jpg

[/align]

the Glottis warcow rules! that's so funny!

if i saw glottis coming at me playing UT

I would not have the heart to shoot him.

(plus i would be too busy on the floor

with laughter to even defensd myself.)

alas for now UT is out for me my copy

developed a bug in the disc and I had to throw it out, it was seriously messing up

my computer. if later in the year i get another copy i would like to play. desing more characters though, the other alien

not the nali aboo gee guys they have a skeletal face, you could nake it a domonic face.

Check your email Darth, your computer problems may not have come from what was probably a perfectly good game that you just threw away. When you get all your system problems fixed I'll send you a another copy. Then I can give your ass another royal UT kicking in all my billion ping glory.

ya i do suck at the game but i love being shredded. even if i die one thousand times in a row it's so satisfying to kill someone even once.:D i have to camp so much now with the eye patch, and listen for my prey. a goosd way to do this is just out of site around a corner from a weapon pick up spot, you here the sound of the weapon being nabbed and then you can turn and fire.

<edit> i need to get a newr version

of nortons mine is letting all sorts

of uglies inot my computer.</edit>

oo and the spy game or game spy guy

from file planet. he would be neat to play with.

Archived