Home

Adventures of The Associates

Pnut_Man

Ignoring the man who originally welcomed him to the cantina, Tomar proceeded over to the bar to order an ale.

The bartender, a green-skinned Mon Cal, happily carried out Tomar's order and handed out the Corellian Ales without question of age.

Tomar took a sip of the drink, enough for the intoxicants to do their work...He then found a quiet booth on the right side of the lobby and waited for any signs of interesting people he might want to speak with.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ack'tor walked along the streets of Coronet. It was time to open his shop now. There wasn't that much money involved, so he had to take a job as a death stick dealer just to get by. He slowly lifted yet another death stick to his quivering lips. As the death stick fell and snapped in two on the ground, the yellow liquid inside oozed out. "Sithspawn!" he exclaimed. That was his last one. The discount on them for helping in the distribuation process was absolutely zilch. Often he'd steal them. He really needed to quit, but how?, he thought. I can only do so much. Deal Death Sticks, Be an ID, as I like to call it, smuggle sticks, what the damn sithspawn nerfherdin' gungan am I doing to myself?. As he decided to walk "home"-a rusty old room in th old part of Coronet- he knew he wouldn't stop for anyone.

As Nygle exits the Mos Espa Cantina and begins his hike back to Slice & Dice his Modified YT-1930 Transport. He pulls out his Datapad, and begins to review his messages off the Holonet. With the distruction of Alderaan, and the Hutt restricking the spice trade to only the outer core. There is no way i am going to beable to unload this cargo for a fair profit. As Nygle turns the corner and sees a patrol of StormTroopers investegating into why there are blood mess on the ground. Slowly sneaking into a corner and circleing around them, Nygle qucikly makes his way to the space port where his ship is dock.That's all I need, Damn IMPs questioning me about that. As Nygle enters Dock 42, he sees a Wookiee with a woman badly hurt in his arms running to a ship, with a Protocol driod following. I do believe I know that Wookiee. Checking his Datapad under bios of all his guildmates under Wookiee. Well even if that isn't him, I can atleast help out, and maybe stop them from getting arrested by the IMPs. Over here friend. Throwing his Datapad into his belt pouch, and grabbing his KT7-Medkit and checking the charges on his Blastech HSB-200. Nygle begins to scan around to make shore no one else has stopped them, as he makes his way to them. My ship is only a few docks down, I can get her stablelized there if you don't have the means to do so in there. says Nygle , as he pulls medpac from his Kit to put on her wound. You know, a Large patrol of IMPs are investegating the mess your friend made back there, and they look to be heading this way after the call it in. Let me put this on her and help you carry her, so you don't do any more damage to her carring her like that friend. Turning away from talking to both the droid and Shreneka and approching Shreneka holding his wounded friend slowly. Incase he didn't understand or the Droid didn't translate fast enought, so that the young Bothan wouldn't end up on his ass with a Wookiee foot print implanted on his chest.I really hope that's him. As Nygle slowly moves inrange of the Wookiee.

Orange = Names of PC and NPC

Blue = Items

Green = Places & Zones

Red = Attacks & Skills

shreneka looked at the bothan and nodded GREAAWL the bothan looked alitle confused as the droid continued to the ship and started to prepare it for take off yet shreneka was still putting down the girl signaling the him to help the sound of marching foot steps was getting louder as shreneka drew his bowcaster they had to make a quick desicion. Flee in the centurian which did not have the sam quality sick bay as that of the young bothans ship or fight/sneak their way through the imperial storm troopers while carriyng the injured girl........ they were running out of time

OOC: I'm thinking of having my character go after a legendary Sith artifact. Some of the other commerce members of The Associates could possibly tag along on my team and when we finally retrieve the thing we could think of making an assocation. Post your ideas or suggestions.

It didnt take long for the droid to make it to the bridge. The centurian was a cargo ship but it sure wasnt a very big one. bringing up the displays the droid found a small problem. the aft deflector shields were down. not again shreneka isnt going to be very pleased about this just as K23-po brought up the comlinks the holo pad lit up. it was Jorenka matzvinah the twilek crime lord with whom they were smuggling weapons for. Where is Shreneka?? i would like a full progress report the droid turned and faced the hologram

shreneka?? who is this shreneka you speak of?

DONT play games with me you bucket of bolts where is he?

Hes slightly busy right now sir can i take a message?

Have you left for correllia yet...... i dont like to be kept waiting you know

Not quite sir where working on it

See that you do

the hologram flickered and the twilek dissapeared. And the droid turned back to the comlink controls

the sound of marching foot steps was getting louder as shreneka drew his bowcaster they had to make a quick desicion. Suddenly a screech came from his handheld comlink. I suggest we come back to the bothans ship later. We really need to get out of here quickly

the young bothan made short work of the 2 storm troopers at the door as they entered the space craft

Tomar took notice of every individual in the cantina. Their species, their age, and what profession they most likely held.

By the time that he had done his second scan, his glass of Corellian ale was empty. Turning aside he asked the bartender for a refill. The man gave a nod and proceeded with the order. Tomar then went into his pocket and took out a credit chip, more than enough to pay for his ale.

Tomar grabbed his cup and took another sip as he once again scanned the cantina's denizens.

"Blast!" Ack'tor exclaimed. He had left his japor snippet at the cantina. If there was one thing to go back for, that was it. That was his only memory of his parents. They said that a lady had given it to them during the Clone Wars, who said that a boy had carved it for her when she was 14. His parents had given it to him about a a year before they'd been taken to Inperial camps. He ran quickly back to the cantina where he saw a male human eying it with with intrest. Ack'tor flung himself towards the man, uncautious of any implications.

OOC: Sorry about the delay in reply, Easter and all =)

Medi Skill on Arina. That should keep her from losing anymore blood,and we should take our leave. As Shreneka turns to began to lift. He hears and spots 2 Stormtrooper entering the Hanger. Before Shreneka has a chance to react, his Comlink ativates as K23-PO anouncess I suggest we come back to the bothans ship later. We really need to get out of here quickly. Knowing that the droid is right, and that the only reason the stormtroopers haven't stopped them yet is cause they where leaning down to pick up Arina. Nygle quickly graps a BL-Flash Granade and lobs it over the crats at the stormtroopers. Picking up Arina and starts counting down 3-2-1 GO! As they run to Shreneka's Ship

ZONING..... PLEASE WAIT

AsShreneka and Nygle enters the Medi-Bay. The sounds of engines to shake the ship, as K23-PO takes off. Turning to Shreneka, Nygle says Don't worry friend, I can take care of her here. I shore your going to be needed up front. As Shreneka turns to leave. By the Way, my friends call me Nygle. As he turns and begins to heal Arina.

Orange = Names of PC and NPC

Blue = Items

Green = Places & Zones

Red = Attacks & Skills

Med-Tech as never been Nygle's best subject, but when I came down to it. Atlease he knew how to saves someone live in the heat of battle. As he begins to remove Arina's cloak to get a better asessment on her wound, he sees her Eliquet Vibro-Sword at her side. Slowly removing it, and rapping it inside her cloak on a storage cabinet. A wave of memories crash in to him, flooding his mind..... Fires rage from window of a building being burn from endless lazer fire. Smoke and the smell of burn fur and flesh surrounds a young bothan hiding behind mount of rouble. Through the sounds of screams and lazer fire, a lone sound Hummmzzzz. Almost like it is dancing threw all the other sounds to make it's pleasents known to all those hiding in the small outcove of ruin, what was once a proment meeting hall. Pearing around the corner, alone black, omonece armored man is stand with a red lazer coming from his hand is slowing walking to the stone enterance. The sound of that blade humming is drowing all other sound but the sound of medal boots hiting the floor. CLICK, CLICK, CLICK Please state the nature of the medical emergance. As Nygle spends around a cold shever runnes down is body like someone had just threw a bucket of ice cold water on him. A lone dark gray Medical Driod stands infront of him. Grabbing his own hands just to stop the fear enduced shivers, he says She's be shot in the shoulder, apply a bacta treatment to it and start a Bio-Scan on her, for any internal damage. Spinning back around to grab the Cabinet where he sat the cloak, he hears the droid moving over to Arina CLICK, CLICK, CLICK Slowly lifting his hand from cabinet where he has now engraved his fingers, from where he was gripping the side of it.

By the way my friends call me nygle

GREAAH

not wasting anytime shreneka moved quickly towards the bridge were his loyal protocol droid was preparing for take off.

BREEEAAWL

We are clear for take off except this o

shreneka slammed his fist on the instrument board and pointed to the shield display

You noticed that did you? well theres no time to fix it now we have to get out of this place

the ships disengaged the landing gear and floated up through the large hole in the metal roof. And the ship took of fo the sand dunes.

well we can forget about using that space port after that stunt you pulled.

greawl BREAWL

shreneka punched in some coordinates in the computer and engaged the auto pilot.

What are you doing? Where are you going?

shreneka didnt make a sound as he headed towards sick bay

With the Medical droid repairing Arina. Nygle pulls out his Datepad and begins to send a message. Brother, I need for you to come to Tatooine, and pick up Slice & Dice. I will send you a message, when I get more info. END MESSAGE. After finishing up his message Nygle leads back in his chair, and watches the droid work.

Originally posted by Sunshine Badass

OOC: Go for it Thew! The more the... I do not remember how to spell merrier.;)

By the way, I am not ditching out on the story here; just waiting for a good time to get back in there. :D

OOC: well youve passed out and only you can decide when to come back in it be cool if you could do it some time soon i think it would be easier for me a dradle if we had another person unless you count me playing the droid as another person.

IC:Shreneka stood at 2.17 centimetres tall. not hugely tall for a wookie yet a fair bit taller then the the average sized human and seeing the ship was designed for humans it didnt make it very easy for him to manouver the ship which ment that even the protocol droid could cathc up to him.

Did you give this any thaught master?

grrooowl

What do you think i mean. The girl was shot. And i dont think she got shot for no reason

gronk

Yes im well aware that this is tatooine. And what of this bothan. What if he is a spy sent by jorenka himself.

greaawll buushk

Im not jumping to conclusions........ oh hello there master bothan.

Hello, I am glad to see we got out of there in one piece. Turning to Arina. Well she's doing alot better now, she should be comming around soon, but she does need to stay in here to rest. So tell me, what have I got myself into. Who what shotting at you guy, Why, and where are we heading too?

ooc: Hey if their is a way to swing to Naboo, and work ever one in. That would be cool

OOC: ill find a way :thumbsup:

IC: let me handle this shreneka i dont think the bothan understands towering furrballs like your self. It was obvious that shreneka did not like certain comments from certain droids yet he stepped back and let the protocol explain.

My name is K23-po my main function is as a translater but Shreneka here has also programmed me to do thins like basic piloting and ship maintanance. We are on our way to correllia on a smuggling mission for a so called Crime lord named Jorenka. And were running abit late. Weve never been to correllia before and if you have any information we would be willing to split the earnings with you if you join our crew as a navigator.

greeaawll

yes i know that you big walking carpet

shreneka gav off another growl and hit the off switch on the protocol droid.

OOC: Sorry Swediot, but I laughed when I read this, no offense: "Shreneka stood at 2.17 centimetres tall. not hugely tall for a wookie" now that is pretty small. You meant METERS I know. ;)

IC: A short time later, Arina shot awake. She did not know where she was and instinctively reached for her sword...

It's gone! This is bad...

Arina began to panic and sat up, sharp pains coursing through her left arm... She let a quick hiss through her teeth and lay back down. She felt extremely dizzy, and her vision was fogged.

That's right............. I was drugged. I HAVE to center myself and remain calm now. This is an unknown, but I can deal with this. I CAN'T SEE!!!

Her vision was blurred beyond recognition. Panic gripped her again as hazy images danced across her mind.

She was heading to the cantina to meet a friend who was looking for some information she could procure... she was jumped by a small bothan who injected something into her using a StimPack; he was dead now. Her lightning reflexes ground into motion and she drew her sword from its rest at her hip... in one fluid motion the bothan was screaming mercy... her vision faded out and she let loose a cry that reverberated through the medical bay.

"IT WASN'T ME!THEY DID THIS TO ME!!! They will PAY for what they've done to me... "

Arina lay flat on her back breathing deeply and taking control of her rage. The wookie... where was the wookie? Had he let them take her? Was she a prisoner now?

Where is my sword...

She heard metal footsteps come beside her, and she glanced up... A medical droid was looming over her.

"You must calm down. This is not good for your recovery. Would you like a stimpack to calm your nerves?"

Arina let a calm wave of tranquility wash over her. She breathed deeply and responded, "No. I am fine. Where is my weapon?"

"I suggest you not be using it anytime soon." Came the emotionless drone.

(OOC: Unless the droid has personality.)

OOC: the protocol has one a damn ennoying kinda cheeky one but the medical droid doesnt

IC: "I suggest you not be using it anytime soon." Came the emotionless drone.

shreneka had noticed that the girl had awakend and from the look of his face the bothan probably had to. Shreneka strolled over to the bench and picked up the old vibro sword. It was truly an elegant weapon much more so then the ryyk blade he himself carried. he walked over to the bed where arina lay and put the blade down by her side

Arina noticed the wookie enter the room and she blushed. She was still in her bright robes, wounded above all else; she carried the burden of pride her parents had instilled within her resentfully.

Arina eyed the wookie as he layed her blade next to her. She sighed. He had not known any better. No one did.

"You should not have touched that blade. It's bad luck..."

Especially now... she thought to herself.

She tried sitting up again, this time with more success.

Archived