Home

Some Suggestions

SITHDUKE

I love the ability to dodge things and dodging sabers is great but in the movies u see alot more of sabers clashing then them dodging it. Ace mentioned a new saber system i know about him doing newwer stances but are sabers going to be swing more randomly so its not so predictable and also if someone is in a stance say red. you know they would use Red DFA as a special move right well how about 2 specials per stance?

[Admin]Please use don't use the The Bugs/Problems/Limitations Thread for suggestions. Thanks. [/Admin]

Cartwheels for a side roll like luke does in SP and a back flip for back roll would be great and very convenant! roll is good but seem to be rather stupid as how from standing still could you just fly straight over a distance of maybe5 or so steps! wierd! also making it do damage great idea! heres some of my own...

Being able to kick flip off wall while in midair would be great.

Being able to wallwalk from mid air would be great too.

I'd say when u sue saber throw and you saber still comes back should be reduced a little bit! make it more of a chance that if a collision happens you saber will drop and youu have to pull it back or collect it. Also i have noticed VERY Rarely but it happens then you saber dont come back lol!! always funny when it happens but is there a way it could be used? like if a saber fall down a pit it will not just appear back in the jedi's hand but it will require a full force pool to force pull it back from such a long range!

Whats with these Points thing below our posts?

Originally posted by SITHDUKE

I love the ability to dodge things and dodging sabers is great but in the movies u see alot more of sabers clashing then them dodging it. Ace mentioned a new saber system i know about him doing newwer stances but are sabers going to be swing more randomly so its not so predictable and also if someone is in a stance say red. you know they would use Red DFA as a special move right well how about 2 specials per stance?

Basically, we're getting ride of the "special" part fo the current special moves to encourage people to use the normal swings to fight. The specials will still be there but they would be the killer moves they are in base JK2.

• 2 weeks later...

Will there be new kung-fu-ish moves like the butterfly kick? Will these moves be useful in the game? It seems to me like the current kick is too powerful but no kick would be a rip off. In Phantom Menace, Maul stunned the jedi by using kicks, would such kicking be implemented?:mrt:

Archived