Home

What platforms sould Sam & Max 2 be on?

James Isaac

What platforms would you like to see Sam & Max 2 on?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What platforms would you like to see Sam & Max 2 on?

• PC
    • X-Box
    • Playstation 2
    • Other
    • Gamecube

Originally said by swediot=)

why would this game be on console the true adventure gamer plays the pc LONG LIVE THE PC and it would be stupid playing it with a game pad anyway :p:D

I almost agree, but I doubt very much that this game will be mouse operated most probably, keyboard or keypad operated so it wouldn't be too bad on console. I myself will play it on the PC but I think they will bring it out on other consoles so they can outreach a larger audience. My guess is it will go to PS2 and maybe, just maybe, gamecube (although that's a long shot).

What would I like it on, well considering I don't have any games consoles to speak of (yes, me boring) I really don't care, the PS" is just what I think it will be on.

I dunno if this will help, but using rational thinking (I'm sure we're all capable of doing so here), I think we can come up with a conclusion.

Full Throttle 2 is being brought out on the PC, PS2 and X-Box, so I can only guess that they would do the same for Sam N Max 2.

Hmm, I swear I heard somewhere that they wanted to appeal to a larger audience and so wanted to use consoles as well. Then again, I may be wrong (or thinking about Full Throttle by accident). Meh, whetever, I guess we can only wait and see for some real evidence (of course I my just go and see the press release for real evidence, whatever floats my boat.)

Archived