Home

Will There Be Tow Cables For Tripping Up AT-AT's and stuff?

EndSub

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

okay......

anyhow, yes there will be a credible tow cable attack for snowspeeders. i read that from star wars gamer magazine. i don't know how effective they'll be, but the fact that it's even in the game is sweet.....

What??? I thought there wasn't going to be one...:confused:

I guess I need to re-read that...

One more pass... just one more pass... why isn't that thing tripping :mad:? ...DACK?! What do you mean, you haven't fired the tow cable?! :D :D :D

well if they sucked, they wouldent be there

*cough* *cough* Gungangs *cough* :D

Seriously, I would rather have the proton torpedoes of the X-Wings than the tow cable against the AT-ATs :). In the novels, torpedoes from X-Wings and Y-Wings can penetrate the shields and hull of an ISD if the fire is intesified to one spot on the hull. I doubt the AT-ATs have an armor set that is stronger than the combined strenght of an ISD shields AND hull, don't you think?

Besides, those weren't really laser cannons the Speeders had, but blasters, or "light laser cannons". I don't seem to remember hearing that "whap, whap, whap" laser sound of the X-Wing lasers when the speeders fired?

Dagobahn Eagle

edit: [Qutoe] spelled wrong, missing "i" in the [/i] tag, and I just realised that my signature sucks :p.

Archived