Home

Adventures of The Associates: Naboo

Thew Rydur

OOC: I decided to start a new thread for Naboo just to keep things a bit more organized.

IC:

Thew rolled out from behind the crate, sending two blasts towards the Rodian's head. As he saw the Rodian fall to the ground and bolt exploded over Thew's head. He dived away just as a large container fell from the warehouse shelves above, knocked down by the blast, smashed to the ground.

"Thats three down and two to go..." Thew thought to himself.

Holding his blaster pistol in a locked grip in front of him, Thew rounded a corner into and office. From behind a doorway popped out a Duros wielding a blaster rifle. He fired twice, sending Thew for cover out of the doorway as he let off a blind shot behind him. They exchanged a few more volleys when Thew started to look for another alternative. Scanning the area around him he noticed a missing ceiling tile. Hoisting himself up into the empty crawl space he tossed his blaster onto the ground, creating a loud clattering noise.

"Come on out now" Thew whispered.

The Duros came creeping out of the room, rifle at the ready. Quickly scanning the area, the rifle dropped to his side in a loose grip. Thew dropped down from the ceiling, his hands locked together in a fist. Clubbing the alien on his way down, he finished him with a quick kick to the head. Picking up the rifle and sliding his pistol into the back off his belt, Thew proceeded into the office.

Suddenly a human walked out from the shadows, one hand holding a Bothan male hostage, and the other holding a vibro-blade to his throat.

Man: Put it down...

Gently setting the rifle on the ground, Thew dropped his hands to his sides.

Man: That's it now, nice and easy. Now walk towards me, real slow...

As Thew headed towards him, the human pushed the Bothan aside and lunged towards Thew. Catching the knife hand, Thew sent a blow to the man's face as he crumpled to the floor. Immedeatly Thew grasped his blaster, and sent a bolt straight into the throat of the man.

"How many times do I have to tell you Mr. Rydur! Lethal force is your last resort!!" Thew heard a voice say

All of the sudden Thew realized he was in the training simulation room. Popping of his googles, his eyes squinted at the pure white, luminescent walls. He removed his sim-suit and made his way towards the exit. A short, portly man of about 40 stepped in front off him.

Man: You know if you could have restrained yourself you would have gotten the top score on this test! Killing that man lost you 50 points! You could have beaten Yogh's score by 23 points if you weren't so foolish!

With a hint a sarcasm in his voice, Thew replied:

Thew: Yes, I know Sgt. Fakll, I'm sorry...

Walking out of the training area, Thew saw Yogh staring at one of the observation screens. Thew walked past, thinking that for once, Yogh wouldn't notice him.

Yogh: Good work, Rydur. Not good enough though, I'm afraid.

Ignoring Yogh's snide remark, Thew clenched and released his wrists, then walked by.

OOC: I was thinking you might be at the same academy thing Wraith, maybe we're roommates or something? ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC:My character's (a wookie) name is Tarro.

IC:

A public transport decended, landing at Theed's spaceport. Many poeple disembarked, among them a wookie named Tarro. Tarro had only three things: his architect tools, credits, and his knowledge.

OOC: This is happening like 50 years before the time of SWG.

IC:

Tarro hired a speeder to take him to Naboo's property building. He bought a small forest from the government. He then had the speeder take him to his forest. The driver was curious, why would anyone want to go to the middle of nowhere? Tarro paid the driver and the driver left. Over the next week Tarro made himself a wood cabin, and got his own food from the forest.

After his cabin was complete, Tarro hiked to town and bought all sorts of appliances for his house. Tarro did this every day for a month, turning his log cabin into a modern building. He even had power lines run to his cabin. Then for 50 years he practiced being an architect. He had gone to schools around the galaxy, but now he was teaching himself.

50 years later

Tarro went into Theed, and got a job as an architect. He sold some of his better plans from the last 50 years for spare credits.

OOC: He'll have to meet an associate somehow, but I can't think of how or where right now...

• 2 weeks later...

OOC:

Name: Corzip Dinn

Profession ATM: Naboo security force (pilot)

Place: Theed naboo

Im a Pilot in the naboo security force. and your a soldier i think Thew :D but we can ofcourse be roomies :D

IC:

*Corzip ends his talk with his father through the Holonet and cleans up his bunk. he straightens his bed. It was a long watch last night. He got back 6 AM Theed standart time. He had heard Thew get up but fell asleep just as fast. it was now 11 AM Theed standart time, he only slept for 5 hours. Usually he slept for 8 straight hours, but today he got up early. It was his day off, he was planning on heading to the city plaza and strole through the market place.

The door slided open and thew walked in*

Corzip: Hey there buddy. How did the sim go? got better then Yogh?

The dimly lit city below was just coming awake as a small, beaten ship entered the local airspace. It was identified by Theed security, and its request for repairs was granted.

That ship slowly made its way down to the Theed hangars and settled in gently among other ships of all design and make in the private landing bays. The city was beginning to come alive during the early morning yawns of the sun washing against the polished walls.

As the blast doors closed, there came a voice over the radio: "Dentre... Just leave the doors open. That's another DAMN beautiful sunrise here on Naboo." The blast doors soon made a whining noise as they stopped their descent, early morning dew dripping off onto the edge of the cold floors.

The small ship that no one seemed to notice, nor care for, let down a small boarding hatch along with a metal case of stairs that just kissed the oil stained steel. There was a tremendous crash and some technicians jumped in their suits.

The boarding ramp had just managed to come unhinged from the small ship, and had clammered to the ground with a torrential ruccus of metal against metal. There came an angry wookie growl of rage as technicians hurried towards the commotion.

OOC: Thus begins our adventures on Naboo.:D

EDIT: There. Now it is less repetitive.;)

OOC: thats sweet then. ill edit this post after dinner but right now...... dinner :D

ok time to edit this now

IC:

Shreneka couldnt beleive this. Those TIE's had torn his ship boarding ramp. Of all the the things. Jumping down from the ships new door he growled and shreiked like never before. Nygle and Arina looked over to K23-po.

You dont need me to translate that do you. Well it looks were gonna be stuck here just slightly longer then expected... you might aswell make the most of it. You two will have to go with shreneka without me and do the best you can to communicate. He understands basic you should be fine. Im gonna stay and monitor the ship.

meanwhile shreneka had been talking to the mechanics. Even though he didnt have the ability to speak basic he still got his point across. maybe not in the nicest way. Shreneka had picked up the landing ramp (as wookies do :D) and waived it around in the air before one of the mechanics had calmed in down abit. Still discussing the issue of the repair with the Rodian mechanics he signaled for Nygle and Arina to join him. As he was having some slight problems telling them about the busted shield generator.

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

Thew threw his equipment onto his bed.

Thew: They deducted 50 for using lethal force... Where are you heading this early anyway? I thought you'd be asleep.

*Corzip laughed aloud*

Corzip: Your far to temperred to stay focussed on your duty ahead.

*Corzip Slapped Thew on the shoulder.*

Corzip:Man you really need calm down during those simulations.

Well im off to the market place. I wanna get some Jawa juice Ingredients and i wanna see if that Geonosian pearl trader founs some nice stuff. They are worth a lot.

*Puts his backpack on and went toward the door*

Corzip: C ya later man

Arina came awake as she heard an announcement come over the ship PA.

"NOW ENTERING THEED AIRSPACE. WE WILL BE LANDING SHORTLY." There was a click of static as the PA died down and Arina stirred awake. She had slept fitfully and had oddly enough dreamt of nothing at all. She felt refreshed, but still hopped into the sonic shower before she was fully energetic.

She dried her hair and wrapped a towel around her as she left the bathroom to don her silky robes. She examined the patch in the garments where the fabric was missing and had turned a darkened black around the edges.

I could have suffered much worse. My arm is still perfectly usable... and hell, I am still breathing. I admit, father, your training may have saved my life. There was no telling what that Bothan had injected me with... Hmm........... I thought my memory would have fully returned by now. Did I really... kill him? That is a definate yes. But the Imperials? The one with the scar along his cheek?

Arina faught back a rising emotion deep within her; anger.

I must have done it... killed him. He was also there with the Bothan. They spoke of my mother... How she... she... I cannot remember. She put off her thoughts as the PA came again with another announcement.

"NOW DOCKING IN THEED HANGARS. PLEASE WAIT." The static click came again.

Arina left the bed chambers after dressing in the battle stained robes. She would wear them with honor now. She made her way quickly to the med bay and grabbed her weather cloak. The ship had successfully docked, but there came a muffled howl of pure rage. She made her way to the bridge where she saw Shreneka leap off of the ship.

How odd. Shouldn't this ship have a boarding dock?

Arina moved closer to inspect what the wookie was growling about. There stood a few Rodian technicians outside the ship ducking under the boarding ramp that the wookie was brandishing. He seemed quite upset, to say the least. She gently let herself down from the hole in the raggedy ship and made sure her sword was tied securely to her belt, and that her various equipment was there.

Satisfied, Arina made her way carefully around the wookie. She was hungry, and she did not care to stick around until the technicians called security. She would meet up with him later. After all, how hard could it be to find a wookie on Theed with her capability for gathering information?

She hummed to herself as the technicians tried to translate the enraged Shreneka's grunts and growls. Arina started towards the market place to find something to eat. And she knew just the place, too.

Slowly awaking from his seat that the table, Nygle looks around to find that they are on Naboo, and have safely landed at the docking bays. I must have fell asleep even before I got to take my second bite. Looking down and seeing his half eaten pastry roll on the floor. I wonder where even one is. As that thought crossed his mind, he heard Shreneka outside. Nygle stands up from his chair and walks outside to see Shreneka waving his hand for him to follow. Wipeing the sleep from his eyes, and running his fingers threw is facial hair. He jumps down from the ramp, and walks over to Shreneka. Good Morning Shreneka, sorry I passed out on you guys last night. I think that battle took alittle more out of me that I thought. Why don't we find a place to crash, while the Techs work on the old girl. as Nygle says that, he turns to look at the damage.Lets find a place with a good price, we might be here awail.

Originally posted by StarCords

*Hint look at the last post in the other AOTA thread*

why?? i dont even understand that bit first your in an escape pod then all of a sudden your holding your breath?? sorry i really dont get it aye

*Corzip walks over the market and just sees on one of the update screens that the starships have arrived in the port.

good. He thought. he walked over to the Geonsian with all his pearls and gems.*

Corzip: Goodmorning. How are you this day?

*The Geonosian Clicked and shouted something.*

Corzip: Looks good. Ill take 2 of the purple gemstones. and a bag of that diamond dust. oo and give me some of those Krait dragon pearls.

*The geonosian bagged it all and Corzip picked up his datapad and made a connection with the local auction of all sorts of things.. he put up his gems and the diamond dust and put a slightly higher price on them.

He paid the Geonosian and wondered off to find some Jawa Juice Ingedients.*

OOC: hmmm yeh i see how you could survive :rolleyes:

IC:Shrenneka looked at the bothan and nodded. However first on his list was to find something to eat. He was hungry. as in starving. He started walking towards the market place with a determined look on his face he opened the blast doors and signaled for nygle to come with him.

Arina quickly moved through the streets of Theed as more and more people filled the streets. The market was not far off. For some indescribable reason, she craved Jawa Juice. Just something she had missed since her early days of exile from the planet of Naboo. Tatooine had some good Jawa Juice, but nobody knew how to make it like Fel Swen, the Zabrak who ran the little shop next to the exotic foods place where she would often go to meet an old friend long removed from her mind.

As Arina entered Fel's shop, she bumped into a young man... Something in her mind clicked.

I know him. That is Corzad... Corzinn... I do not recall his last name... I am surprised I would bump into him here...

Arina brushed back her hair as she apologized. It has been so long. Eight years I believe, and he has not strayed from this planet... He's smart. I wonder if he ever did make it into the Theed Royal Guard?

The young man started to enter Fel's shop after apologizing in turn, but without warning, Arina found herself clutching his arm.

"I know you....... Do.....do you... remember me?"

Arina searched his face for any sign of recognition. Yes. This is definatetly him. I just wish I could remember his name. It is a dishonor to speak to him without his name. I cannot be formal.

She held her breath and waited.

OOC: Wraith, this is your cue.:D

OOC:

So yeah, I'm gong to join in your fun here. I guess I better repost my character bio, as many here don't know me that well (and mycharacter has gone through a hell of a lot of changes)

Name: Varan Lamont (The last name is a constant, but the first may change if it is taken.)

Race: Human

Description: Look at my avatar. That's a picture of me, and i'm going to make him look as much like me as I can. And yes, I know that means I'm going to look like Spike.

Profession: Bounty Hunter, for serious.

IC:

A speeder drives into Theed and slows next to a gem trader. The man riding it comes to a stop and gets off. The Geonosian working the shop begins to click wildly and gesture towards the bike, but the man doesn't break stride. With a slight flick of his wrist, he pulls back his cloak to reveal a pistol strapped to his outer thigh, another stuck in his boot and several thermal detonators hanging from his belt. The Geonosian goes quiet and returns to his jewels. The man continues walking through the crowd, gracefully dodging between patrons of the various shops. Coming up behind Corzip, he grabs him around the neck from behind and forces him into an alley. Slamming him into a wall, Corzip kicks the man in the shin and spins around, aiming an elbow at his temple. The man ducks the blow and pinning Corzip's arm to the wall grins.

Man

Corzip Dinn. How the hell are you?

Corzip

Varan? Varan Lamont? Where have you....How did you find me?

Varan

I'm still a bounty hunter, Corzip. Finding people is what I do.

Corzip

This is incredible...where are you headed?

Varan

Nowhere. I'm between jobs right now, so I'm just roaming the galaxy.

Corzip

Well if you'd like you can come with us.

Varan

Us?

Corzip

Let me explain....

The two walk through the crowd back to Varan's speeder, Varan listening as Corzip fills him in on everything that has happened since the last they met.

OOC: Uh, Gaalgoth. You kinda just grabbed Corzip (aka "Wraith") away from me. I was holding onto his arm in case you did not see that. We were going to introduce ourselves. Try reading it again. Maybe it was not clear who I was holding.;)

Should I RP from where you grabbed him from me? Or will you just shaft me and say what happened... happened? :( :( :( See my sad face?:D

OOC: Damn dude, I'm sorry. I completely missed that. Do whichever you want, ie if you want to re-write that scene with you included or take that as if it were after your interaction with him. either one is fine, and my apologies.

Archived