Home

whats the worstest monkey island to date

Crowy

• 1 month later...

I would never say any of the Monkey Island games are bad but if I had to pick a worst one I would say EMI. I don't know why really it could be because LeChuck was at his worst (villain wise) in this game, although his demon form was very very cool he seems more there to be laughed at then for people to be scared of. Unlike his form in LCR which was really creepy.

Originally posted by MinnieGoodsoup

I would never say any of the Monkey Island games are bad but if I had to pick a worst one I would say EMI.

I agree wholeheartedly. They are all exelent games, and I loved EFMI.

However, Lechuck's silliness in EFMI was a bit of a letdown like Minnie said, but the biggest let down was that stupid Herman Toothrot/H.T. Marley thing. Bah.

Point and click movement was also missed, and was very annoying on the PC, but it made sense when I played it on the PS2. The 3D was also a bit off, but it was still an exelent game, though perhaps not on a par with CMI.

I say CMI because the first two exelent games are not really comprable to the latter two. They have spectacular stories/music/gameplay/humour, but on a technical level they are miles apart.

Its not really what is the best game, its which one you love the most. (LeChuck's Revenge for me!!!!)

Archived