Home

Little Known Facts

Darth Groovy

I started this at the forums for my website, and thought it would be fun to post it here as well. It is simple, tell us something about yourself that you are pretty sure that nobody knows about you. For example; I can roll my tounge, pick up coins and other small objects with my feet, and I occasionally listen to classical music.

Now, tell us something about yourself that you are sure nobody knows. :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rogue15

My phone number is 717-625-2855 i'm bored so give me a call sometime.

Really? o.O

Is it soemthing that no one on LF knows about you, or something that NO ONE knows about you?

Well, I made my Baseball All-Star Team, and we only played 3 games because we lost the 1st and 3rd. :D

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I love my girl friend

Whoops. Shouldn't that read fiance? Hehehe. Makes you all warm and gooey inside don't it?

There was a thread like this a long time ago but there are two things about me.

Favorite sexual thing about a woman:

Are distinguishing marks. Those are birth marks, moles (no huge Bertha kinds please), scars, etc. I think it gives more personality to a woman's body and is like a road map. I am a freak.

My honest to God worst way I would hate to die is:

Eatting a PB sandwhich and there is no milk and it clogs my throat so I cannot breathe. I get so wrorried I cannot breathe out of my nose and die.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by The_One

I have nipple hair.

:eyeraise: uhmm...... freaky.

im going to die in 10 years. a man with a hood is going to stab me, in the stomach, in the middle of a busy street and and slice my neck and carve letters on my forehead.ill die within 3 hours. the man will never be known. my wife and child will be left alone in the house, with another baby on the way. it was a nightmare that hopefully will never come true.

i love scratching the inside of my ears with kirby grips (those little metal hair grip things)...try it, you might like it (unless your under 18 in which case it's foolish and i don't reccomend it, nor does LF or it's affiliates. Thank you.)

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

If that is all you have consider yourself lucky. There is a reason I have the word Teddy in my name.

BigTeddyPaul

*Tries to figure out what BigTeddyPaul means*

*shudders*

Weeeeell, lets see here. You guy's don't know that I suck at Chemistry.

i have a thing about cotton wool, *shudders* just thinking about the stuff makes my skin crawl. i can't touch it without my whole body going tense. having to rip the stuff is my worse nightmare, i just freak out.

Matt, that's only a good thing to know if you were female, otherwise

*shudder

Little known fact about our whole family is that we all have had at least one operation on one of our knees. I've had a knee reco, one sister has had two arthroscopes and a knee reco, the other sister an arthroscope and a knee reco, and my mum has only had a arthroscope.

Damn Genetics, obviously there is something wrong with the makeup of the ligaments in our knees that we have torn to get a knee reconstruction.

That also means that I have four surgical stainless steel screws inside my knee as well.........

I...hm...I...well...hm...I...geez this is tough...no wait, no it isn't. Nobody here knows nothin about me, so I can say anything! HAHA!!...I have 8 LoTR toys that I play with when I get bored, and the elven archer shot me in the eye twice...lil bugger...an uh...lessee...what else...OH!! HERES A GOOD ONE!! I got a belly button!

Archived