Home

The Kickstand

FT2 was announced quite a while ago, back when the Full throttle forums first started along with the Kickstand and the rest. the only really be updates to FT2 have been the official website with screenshots and such, but apart from that, nothing much.

• 11 months later...

The Kickstand ain't dead - It's just sleeping. Or rather, lying dormant in protest.

I still love the original and will still give fans every scrap of ft2 nostalgia I collected during that sweet, brief time we had until the fine folks who chose to cancel the project daisy-chained their heads up each other's asses and pulled, challenging those who held the sword of Damoclese over Sam And Max's heads to do the same.

Work has already begun on a better look and interface for the site... that cutesy s**t has got to go. :(

Keep the faith, brothers - If we can't look forward to the future with a smile, at least we can look back on the past with a laugh.

Ben Whatsisname,

Webmaster of the Kickstand (may she rise again)

Darn it, if only you'd waited another 18 days and this thread would have been a full year old before you bumped it considerably. Ahh well, we live and learn (and so far we've learnt not to put our faith in gaming companies that lost their edge years ago and not to stick your thumb in the toaster)

• 2 years later...
Darn it, if only you'd waited another 18 days and this thread would have been a full year old before you bumped it considerably. Ahh well, we live and learn (and so far we've learnt not to put our faith in gaming companies that lost their edge years ago and not to stick your thumb in the toaster)

Well Joshi - It's now been two years since your reply and finally, I have decided to pull the old code from the scrap heap, polish her up, and try to see if the site will crank up.

Well Joshi - It's now been two years since your reply and finally, I have decided to pull the old code from the scrap heap, polish her up, and try to see if the site will crank up.

Sounds good :). I'm now pretty competent with php/html programming, so if you're having trouble finding the time to bring content from the old site over to the new version then I'd be happy to help out, as it's the summer holidays for me now until September so I have a lot of free time.

Archived