Home

Matt-Liell's Sig Auction - The new biggest craze of the Swamp!

Matt-Liell

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ET Warrior

I think that Zbomber's gonna win this bid.....at least he'll beat me and Skate Boy.....:p

In case you haven't figured it out, I really wnat the sig/av. :p

EDIT-

*Pushes buttons*

*Planet blows up in backround*

Neat! :D

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Howdy, Z! *(Hands ZBomber a shiney metal sphere.)* Here's a present...

:thermal:

The buttons do neat things. Try 'em! ;)

Greetings, swampies, from your friendly neighborhood :max:, the :awing: pilot. How much am I bid for this sig? Behold:

Zoomie?

A) Make a new topic.

B) Get your damn posts back already. :D

Why, Redwing, are you suggesting a thread hijack? That would be unethical, and maybe a little warlike. :D

:assult:

This is Wally the space dolphin. Over at XWA, he's our oracle, our representative to the transcedental, our best drinker and (when he's done enough of the latter) on occasion our bouncer. Today he brings a message of space wisdom from somewhere beyond our atmosphere. *Ahem* Wally the space dolphin thinks that the ultimate sig would be a three-dimensional photonic projection that rotated with bright flashing colors designed by clever elves living underground in Germany to cause adolescent internet browsers to go into a mutagenic death trance upon downloading and seeing it so that they would be horribly compelled to shave the cat and dye it pink with mom's food coloring, thereupon to forget the event when quizzed the next next morning and say, 'Gee, no, but I downloaded a real cool sig on the internet last night...'

What? :max:

My sig says everything there is to be said about sigs here.

P.S. -- Boom, indeed. ;)

P.P.S. -- Wally's a punk,.. and should be forced to live in a glass cage and bred with various aging "B"-movie starlets for our purient enjoyment, as well as to sire a new race of hybrid ultra-intelligent super-warriors under our total command.

... Something tells me we just might need them very soon.

:joy:

I don't think you'd have to force Wally to do that...

Oh, yeah. Boom! ;):awing:*Fwoosh!*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*BOOM!*

This A-wing strike has been brought to you the XWA/RSN lucasforums coalition, acting under the auspices of a declaration of war currently posted at XWA community forum. Vive la resistance. :usa:

*(Swoops in behind ZBomber, matches speed and nabs him with a black market Imperial tractor beam. Stays fifty meters off his tail and makes funny faces in the window that can be seen in his CMD monitor.)*

Ignore us? Why, ignorance is bliss, so I suppose that might be a more pleasant course of action. :D

X-wings?!? Bring 'em on. Since I fly the A-wing starfighter, I don't get to see X-wings very often--unless it's in the rear sensor display behind me because they are so slow...

:usa: Yay XWA! Yay for war! :max:

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Z won it, sorry I haven't been here I've been really sick, Z when I feel better I'll add your name k?:D

Thats ok. I can wait, just was curious. :)

It seems your one of the only ones supporting the war, besides RL, No one cares ^^

Archived