Home

Mara Jade pictures

Jedi Skywalker

skywalker-

the official star wars site has some great pics of jade.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/marajadeskywalker/eu.html

or u could try the official homepage of shannon baska (the model who posed for decipher's mara jade ccg) at

http://www.shannon-baska.com

hope that helps

btw, are u some girl who tries to emulate jade in everyway or a guy who is infatuated with mara's beauty and is envious of luke with respect to the fact that when he's around, u don't stand a chance? jus wonderin...:D

I'm a girl that's just herself. I like the character of Mara is there something wrong with? BTW, what's wrong with MJ, she's a great character! And if you want to know, no one can emulate MJ, she's one in a kind and she can't be cpoied or something.

Do you ask a guy who's name is Luke Skywalker and who's got a ava and sig of him the same thing?

Just watching for her pictures, because those pictures are rare. Don't want to hear such comments any more, it was just a question

Don't try to be a smart guy with me, that's a thing I really don't like!

hey...chill out, jedi. i didn't mean anything by it. forgive me if i offended you.

honestly, the reason why i asked you that question was coz i wanted to establish what gender u were. u c, female star wars fans are kinda rare, so it's always nice to acknowledge the presence of one.

looks like i really botched that one up...

Don't try to be a smart guy with me

i'll try, but as many people can attest to, it's kinda hard to ignore one's natural disposition.

im not making things any better, am I?

I've accepted your apologies, so no har feelings any more. You could've put it a bit nicer, so try it the next time will ya?:confused:

I like people who are honoust about their opinion, so it doesn't bother you that I'm a girl? If you don't mind I can let you stay on my buddy list, if you mind I must release my vornsk.

Your choice:D

buddy...vornsk...buddy...vornsk...

it seems that, contrary to what've u said, u leave me with no choice. :p

i'll take the buddy anytime. ;)

and, like i've just said, the reason why i so tactlessly fronted that question was to discover your gender. i think it's real cool to chat with female sw fans coz, well, u guys-girls, sorry- are pretty rare. i'm not bothered at all by your sex.

echuu-

yeah, i know, female fans aren't that rare. but, u c, i had to find out if sky was male or not...coz if she were a he, i'd be able to initiate a discussion on the merits of shannan baska's figure and such. of course, once i found out sky was female, i had to concoct some excuse without her thinking i was shallow.

...oops...too late :D

Originally posted by benTantilles

echuu-

yeah, i know, female fans aren't that rare. but, u c, i had to find out if sky was male or not...coz if she were a he, i'd be able to initiate a discussion on the merits of shannan baska's figure and such. of course, once i found out sky was female, i had to concoct some excuse without her thinking i was shallow.

...oops...too late :D

Really too late but hey, I won't feed you to the vornsk any way. You could've asked politly and I would have answered:D

Originally posted by darthfergie

wow...pointless post Vader...but at least it was decisivly pointless...somewhat...

Mara is great...liked her more as a non-Jedi Master tho...(Thrawn stuff)

She was really cool as a non-Jedi master, yes indeed

And Phreak, Jaina's cool also;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived