Home

hottest star wars chick? (don't get TOO carried away)

benTantilles

who's the hottest of them all?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. who's the hottest of them all?

• Leia
    • Padme
    • Aayla
    • Mara
    • Jan
    • Aura
    • Jaina
    • Shmi
    • Jaden
    • Sariss
    • Oola
    • Tavion
    • Mon
    • Mala
    • Adi
    • Zam
    • Yaddle
    • Gardula

greetings, all. my conversation with sky(walker) left me wondering...who IS the hottest chick in the star wars universe? is it...

a) Leia Organa Solo!

the first chick whom star wars viewers got to see. her dooning of that metallic slave suit left many male audiences drooling and created a whole new purpose for that magnet boba fett was carrying on the sw holiday special...

eu_bg.jpg

or perhaps its

b) Padme Amidala

whose relationship with obi1's apperentice caused the already large anti-anakin fanbase to swell to monstrous proportions...with envy comes hate, or so they say...

eu2_bg.jpg

or, hailing from the eu...

c) Aayla Secura

this twi'lek beauty created a whole new market fo blue skin colouration devices...the burn marks on a countless number of droids in the geonosis arena will attest to how good she REALLY is with her hands....

Aotc10.jpg

aotc1.jpg

and finally...

d) Mara Jade Skywalker

whose tough-girl image (coupled with a juicy bit of other features....) just made her male fans want to see more of her (in every sense of the word...;) )add that to the clothes she wore when dancing 4 jabba....WHOO!! she sure has my vote!

Mara3F.jpg

eu2_bg.jpg

so who's top will come out tops in this contest? let's find out...

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Jaina Solo.

That brat? *Shudder*

Since I'm a realistic type, and since Leia, Padme, and Mara are all already taken, I'd have to go with Aalya. Nobody can party like a Twi'lek can! :naughty: Though I heard she does some flirting with Kit Fisto in some future Clone Wars book. Grrr...

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

:lol: I remember that. That was funny. And she wasn't a 9 year old when (was it Gavin? I can't remember) said that. She's a teenager, get it through yall's head! :smash::p

It was Wes Janson, talking to Wedge.

well i guess the chick at your school wouldnt have the force goin for her... i would have went jaina so i closed my eyes and clicked and clicked and clicked.... missed every time.... so i had a coin toss playoff tihng... in hte end padme won

Originally posted by Master_Payne

wow, Jaina as an option finally added (and get my vote first :p)

btw. why add shmi? lets analize my vote. i dont like aliens, luke's or kyle's girl no way, now the great final... the great grandmother, the grandmother, the mother or...

eheheeehehehehe

Archived