Home

hottest star wars chick? (don't get TOO carried away)

benTantilles

who's the hottest of them all?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. who's the hottest of them all?

• Leia
    • Padme
    • Aayla
    • Mara
    • Jan
    • Aura
    • Jaina
    • Shmi
    • Jaden
    • Sariss
    • Oola
    • Tavion
    • Mon
    • Mala
    • Adi
    • Zam
    • Yaddle
    • Gardula

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice choises my friend, so our coversation made you wonder.

Okay I've voted also and I suppose you know who got my vote!

Why isn't there a thread about the hottest guy in SW, because there are so few ladies in the house?:( No offence but that would be nice for the women though!

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Ok.... um.. I'd leave Zam ut of this. For all you know, she's a he[/i] because she is a changling.

If you want Jaina pics, just look at my avy/sig :D

Zam is a female. In the Open Seasons, Jango Fett, and Zam comics from DarkHorse Comics, as well as the Bounty Hunter game Zam is called a woman and flirts with Jango a few times. Sure, you could twist it up pretty bad, but I'm sticking with the female-information.

sky-

yeah, i'd put up a hottest guy poll...but then i'd have this incredible urge to put myself on as well, which wouldn't really be fair to the other contestants. :D

phreak-

where'd u get your avatar? it looks...enticing...;)

personally, i don't reall find zam all that hot...especially in comparison with figures like jaina, mara, aayla & leia...

Originally posted by benTantilles

sky- yeah, i'd put up a hottest guy poll...but then i'd have this incredible urge to put myself on as well, which wouldn't really be fair to the other contestants. :D

That doens't bother me,a s long as you put Luke, Wedge, Lando, Han and CHEWIE next to you:D

i'm offended at the thought that u'd actually compare me with someone like luke. wedge's comic appearances are cool, lando's dashing, chewie's got hair everywhere-which is a turn-on in some ways- and han's really up there....but LUKE!

i shall now proceed to bathroom to embrace the full measure of my embarrassment....the house is gonna be flooded tonight. :(

interesting idea, payne. incidentally... your id states that u're located in a place where winter is summer....so you're from singapore, too?

I just asked you to put them in!

perhaps i will, sky....but like i said, it won't really be fair to them. :p

well personally, I'd have to see each of them in the slave putfit before I decided.... hehhehheh....drools

I think, if they all wore similar outfits, Padme would win...but based on the pics...Leia...slave outfit...ummm yeah.

Archived