Home

hottest star wars chick? (don't get TOO carried away)

benTantilles

who's the hottest of them all?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. who's the hottest of them all?

• Leia
    • Padme
    • Aayla
    • Mara
    • Jan
    • Aura
    • Jaina
    • Shmi
    • Jaden
    • Sariss
    • Oola
    • Tavion
    • Mon
    • Mala
    • Adi
    • Zam
    • Yaddle
    • Gardula

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

And she's a goddess :naughty:

Yun-Harla. 50 points to whoever can tell me what Yun-Harla is :D

Yun-Harla is the Yuuzhan Vong goddess of trickery. The Yuuzhan Vong gave Jaina that name when she tricked the Yuuzhan Vong into destroying their own ships.

hey phreak...that 50 point offer still open? i'm in dire need of points...and after all, u didn't offer to give the 50 points to just the FIRST guy who voiced the correct answer...;)

anyway, yun-harla's the yuuzhan vong goddess known as the trickster or the cloaked goddess. in dark journey, jaina solo , ah, 'comandeered' the frigate kssstar (sp?) and renamed in the trickster to goad the vong priest harrar. it's renaming actually had a greater effect than intended, for after pulling all sortsa pranks and tricks on the vong, several yuuzhan vong really began to believe that she was the incarnation of yun-harla.

ok,...of that much i'm sure. i recall hearing about how the vong often prayed to yun-harla and yun-yammka (god of war) simultaneously so that they'd have both guidance & strength before an oncoming battle. and i think that yun-harla's body parts are all borrowed....but i'm not sure if that's entirely accurate...

• 2 weeks later...
I have a question. Who is going to vote for Shmi Skywalker. This is the hottest Star Wars chick. She is like 55.

couldn't agree more, plat. some moderator's idea of a joke...:D

How can you not vote for Padme.

by pressing either the 'mara jade', 'leia' or 'aayla secura' buttons. ;)

seriously...i think that your preference for padme is largely due to the fact that she apppeared in a movie with much screentime. mara's fantastic figure appears in but a few photos, comics and sketches which, i might add, are MUCH less publicised than aotc & tpm were. u have less sources for her images and hence less objects to admire & appreciate.

another reason which has probably clouded your thinking (;)) was that padme is constantly potrayed as a sex object in aotc. being the only female in the main cast and the object of anakin's affection has contributed to this objectification (the hero has to have a hot girl, after all...) mara jade is, however, painted as a loving, caring mother and wife. reader's thus get the impression that she's less hot than padme-in spite of the fact that her pictures attest to the contrary.

i could go on, ya know...:D

• 4 months later...

Just as a side note, is it just me, or does anyone else get an urge to shout "THAT'S NOT MARA!" everytime that girl posing as her on the photos for the trading cards and whatnot, and every drawing of her since her introduction appears? >.> I prefer how she looked on the covers of the books(and on the MotS box) before that incident occured XD

Nah, hottest chick in SW is Vergere, I love smart, older birds... :p

Pedro said -

Just as a side note, is it just me, or does anyone else get an urge to shout "THAT'S NOT MARA!"

And Mara looked extra cool in the comics too, but at the end of the day, Shannon McRandle(I think thats her new surname) is the official Jade, and I think she's great, especially in that pose as "Arica" you can see on the first page. She was chosen with the input of LFL , and wasn't just a card game thing.....if you notice she is all over the official site, and is the icon for the EU section !

Nonetheless, Mara ROX ! Jaina is cool too, but probably is a bit too immature, no matter how many vong she has "vaped"....

MTFBWYA

If Jan Ors and Shmi can be up there, then so can Wyn Fel !! Check out this japanese novel cover (no, it is NOT danni quee), she's sorta britney'ish but cute nonetheless..... The Japanese covers are amazing compared to the crappy ones we get. Even the depictions of Jacen, Jaina and Jag are great !

MTFBWYA

http://theforce.net/books/bookcovers/jpn/images/hr/refugee.jpg

shannon baska's her name, i believe. while she's undoubtedly less mara-looking than the drawings of her, she's actually pretty damn good when compared with the other models DECIPHER got for their characters (dash rendar really sux....as does corran horn. decipher got mike stackpole to pose as him. love your work, mr S, but u're no corran horn)

besides....the important thing is that shannon baska is hot and looks good with red hair. how shallow we can be....

Mara, there is no other competition!

well, while mara is, IMO, the hottest, i think jaina could give her a good run for her money. plus, she's around my age..... the prospect of screwing her is more feasible than screwing mara.

and astrotoy.....that reference to ben enjoying mara's breastfeeding is just sick..... u're one of us now, buddy! :D

she's actually pretty damn good when compared with the other models DECIPHER got for their characters

Yeah, there have been a few depictions of Corran in the comics and on that novel cover, but what Mike Stackpole needed to do was a few hundred laps of the pool and even more sit ups, before he ever thought of posing as his leading man.... He could've posed for the PORKINS card with much more accuracy....

Speaking of geeky authors who played their own characters in the Deipher Cards - Tim Zahn did Talon Karrde would you believe it - sure he needed alot of wig action, but thats him !! The only thing Zahn looks able to smuggle are donuts and stupid storylines about clones with double letters in their names

The Hildebrandts image of Dash(which you can see on the top banner) was just too cool... the guy on the decipher card looked not much like him at all......

BenTantilles

the prospect of screwing her is more feasible than screwing mara.

If you fantasise about screwing characters in books with no pictures than you are a sick man !!!!! :p It is also a tribute to the power of your imagination !!!! I cant visualise that well, thus none of the pages are stuck together in my copy of Dark Journey.... whatever happenned to reading HUSTLER !

MTFBWTA

Archived