Home

hottest star wars chick? (don't get TOO carried away)

benTantilles

who's the hottest of them all?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. who's the hottest of them all?

• Leia
    • Padme
    • Aayla
    • Mara
    • Jan
    • Aura
    • Jaina
    • Shmi
    • Jaden
    • Sariss
    • Oola
    • Tavion
    • Mon
    • Mala
    • Adi
    • Zam
    • Yaddle
    • Gardula

No, it's not against the rules - it's just funny b/c it's the same thing that happened before with this thread...

Astro - my thoughts exactly; I somehow thought I'd imagined six months of time or something, kind of terrifying...

Ah, be nice to the poor guy, Lynk, he's just having some fun. Unlike you, you old grouch... (cowers and hopes he doesn't get destroyed by the awesome power of Lynk).

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Swan... somebody find a pic and post it here; I can't even remember what she looks like... hmm.

I've gotta go with Astro again (that costume Mara wears on the Balance Point Japanese cover is scarily hot). But not Leia. Anyway, Padme and Jaina and Danni are all closer to my age than Astro's (he's one of the old guys around here, for anyone who doesn't already know that).

And who in the shards of Alderaan is Mimi Daraphet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I say Leia (go to http://www.google.com, type in Leia, and take off the safe search, third or fourth picture is good!!) and Jaina. Padme is too flat. Jaina actually has, umm, chest, area..........

Danii Quee is also really hot. Captisan and Callista...Captisan was really hot from the picture, I've never read about them when they were in a book though...

Mara had her time, now it's gone. Check the cover of Survivor's Quest, she isn't as hot...

Jaina is also a bit like a tiger and, umm, sexily, agressive...read the NJO Series, you'll find out about her and Jag..........

:fett:

Avoids said search at all costs.... You pervert...

Umm, yeah, Padme has a nice figure. You obviously missed something in Episode II where she's wearing a nearly skintight white jumpsuit... But I'll give you the fact that Jaina's figure is considerably more ... er... developed.

Yes, Jaina is definitely more aggressive and whatnot, and with her body, well...

Either way, it's a close tie between Jaina and Danni, I think, just because they have distinctly different beauty - and even their figures, though both are very nice, are different. Just... different...

*Twitches his eyebrow at the old guys* You must be really old to like Shmi Skywalker... sorry, but...

A man with any experience will choose Leia (older women are always better than girls).

Umm... just how old is old, guys? As in, where she was in the OT, or how she looks now? Because my next point is, Danni Quee is older than Leia was in the OT by the second year of the NJO, and Jaina's 21 by the time she's done with the NJO, Leia's age in TESB...

*astro, knowing from experience*

Just how much experience do you have? Never mind, I don't want to know...

Besides, old women get wrinkles and flabbiness... Jaina and Danni have firm, shapely figures and smooth skin, so they win...

Originally posted by Master_Keralys

*Twitches his eyebrow at the old guys* You must be really old to like Shmi Skywalker... sorry, but...

I didn't mention Shmi at all and there's still no vote for her. Is this a Freudian slip on your part?

Umm... just how old is old, guys? As in, where she was in the OT, or how she looks now? Because my next point is, Danni Quee is older than Leia was in the OT by the second year of the NJO, and Jaina's 21 by the time she's done with the NJO, Leia's age in TESB...

I said 'older' women, not 'old'. In my book (and at my current age), 40-45 is 'older'.

Just because Carrie Fisher has put on weight does not mean that Leia would. Further, the vote was for the hottest Star Wars 'chicks', not the hottest stars that play those characters.

Besides, old women get wrinkles and flabbiness... Jaina and Danni have firm, shapely figures and smooth skin, so they win...

Some older women do get wrinkles and aren't as taut-skinned as they were when they were younger. However, IME their skills in other areas (lovemaking, etc.) far exceed those of the 20-25 year old girls I've dated, which totally compensates IMO.

Nah, I was poking fun at Astro... don't worry about it. Compared to me, 40-45 is OLD, not just older. B/c that's a LOT older. As in twenty+ years.

Just because Carrie Fisher has put on weight does not mean that Leia would. Further, the vote was for the hottest Star Wars 'chicks', not the hottest stars that play those characters.
A very good point, actually, as there's a reference in Star by Star where Han notes that she can still pull of a skintight jumpsuit. So I'm not going to disagree with you on that count. But she's still got twenty+ years on me... too much.

Some older women do get wrinkles and aren't as taut-skinned as they were when they were younger. However, IME their skills in other areas (lovemaking, etc.) far exceed those of the 20-25 year old girls I've dated, which totally compensates IMO.
erm... totally no experience in that latter area, so I wouldn't be able to tell you my thoughts on that. I'm only going off of simple looks, b/c I can't speak for the other at all... I've got a few years yet, and even then I'll only ever sleep with one woman (unless she dies or something)...

Archived