Home

hottest star wars chick? (don't get TOO carried away)

benTantilles

who's the hottest of them all?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. who's the hottest of them all?

• Leia
    • Padme
    • Aayla
    • Mara
    • Jan
    • Aura
    • Jaina
    • Shmi
    • Jaden
    • Sariss
    • Oola
    • Tavion
    • Mon
    • Mala
    • Adi
    • Zam
    • Yaddle
    • Gardula

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HalfSwedeLarz

oh wait i remember her she is Leia for some reason i can never remember her name she played in the 1st 3 SW movies I WIN!

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

no i didnt check on google i remember watching an interveiw with her on something oh well who cares but any way GIVE ME MY POINTS!

Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz

no i didnt check on google i remember watching an interveiw with her on something oh well who cares but any way GIVE ME MY POINTS!

That's interesting that you randomly saw in interview with carrie Fisher within the two hours between you not being sure if Carrie Fisher was an Actor or not. Especially since Carrie Fisher has been out of the limelight for so long, I find it unlikely she GETS interviewed much anymore. But maybe you did, though if so, you still cheated and couldn't figure it out without something to help you. No points.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

That's interesting that you randomly saw in interview with carrie Fisher within the two hours between you not being sure if Carrie Fisher was an Actor or not. Especially since Carrie Fisher has been out of the limelight for so long, I find it unlikely she GETS interviewed much anymore. But maybe you did, though if so, you still cheated and couldn't figure it out without something to help you. No points.

Well she was on the Ellen show a month ago plugging her new book :). And I must say, she's trimmed down a lot, I'm pretty sure she could fit back into that delicious white suit ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HalfSwedeLarz

AFTER YOU LOOK ON THE EPISODE2 DVD AND LOOK FOR A JOKE INTERVIEW WITH R2D2 AND DONT FIND IT THEN YOOU CAN CALL ME A LIAR! b!tch

Lose the caps Larz...

Notice the lillte smilie sticking his tongue out in fuzzyfreaker's post... notice the little smilie in ET's post also... they're there for a reason... :p

This is usually a sign that the author of the message is kidding. It is all part of the forum sarcasm... I'll admit it isn't alway easy to detect, as some advanced forms of forum sarcasm don't require the use of smilies, but you'll get used to it. So basically what I'm saying is it's not a good idea to call people names and start flame wars...

Now be good you morons... *wink* *wink*

Originally posted by benTantilles

holy shi+! i can't believe this thread is still up! i can't believe i've left behind such a legacy! i can't believe mara's actually losing! wtf?!

benT, for creating this thread you should be dipped in honey and auctioned on a gay website..... :p

mtfbwya

Archived