Home

hottest star wars chick? (don't get TOO carried away)

benTantilles

who's the hottest of them all?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. who's the hottest of them all?

• Leia
    • Padme
    • Aayla
    • Mara
    • Jan
    • Aura
    • Jaina
    • Shmi
    • Jaden
    • Sariss
    • Oola
    • Tavion
    • Mon
    • Mala
    • Adi
    • Zam
    • Yaddle
    • Gardula

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

originally posted by Majin Revan

Quote:Heh...the hotest Star Wars chick ever: Bastila Shan from KotOR. Don't even say that she's "just a video game character." KotOR looks like real life on my XBOX!! She looks real...I just hope her boobs are... :Unquote.

Like he said she is still a girl.:brow::amidala:

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

benT, for creating this thread you should be dipped in honey and auctioned on a gay website.....

My thoughts exactly, Astro. Almost word for word. Bastila is hot. Now, Majin's kind of scaring me here, but when I voted on this thread before, she wasn't on there, and she's definitely up there on my list. Given that we're voting on characters and Mara Jade and Jaina are up there (and there's never even been an actual human model of Jaina) we're about even on the situation with her "not being an actual girl" thing, I'd say.

Now, will someone kill this thread already!

or perhaps because she has kids and it's now school season, or did that slip your mind?

she doesn't mind us talking about girls. I would know, I constantly talk about girls in the IRC channel XD.

Heh, no, it hadn't slipped my mind. I was joking; I had to make fun of LeXX somehow. And given some of the conversations I've seen her in, I realize in retrospect that she is really pretty out there with some stuff, too... meh, it's irrelevant. And my memory's not what it used to be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived