Home

will luke have been born yet?

Crowy

Well sidious doesn't really "die" (I hate that the EU brought him back) until episode VI, but I think Dooku will kill padme, and then Anakin kill dooku to become the new sith apprentice. Its what would have happened in RotJ, Luke kills vader to become the new apprentice....

Originally posted by OmegaNothing

Well sidious doesn't really "die" (I hate that the EU brought him back) until episode VI, but I think Dooku will kill padme, and then Anakin kill dooku to become the new sith apprentice. Its what would have happened in RotJ, Luke kills vader to become the new apprentice....

did i say sidius? ups sorry....wrong name i meant Dookoo :D lol

-----------------------------

read about his return in EU..

it was one scock as i thought it all ended in VI...but they managed to play it really good...

I really want to learn what happened with the new aliens that canot be bitten by force and have that gravity power

(its tought to find the books in greece :(, i read all that in the net... :) )

I'm not a fan of the EU myself, I have a couple of novels but personally I think they take things too far and ultimately leads to the reason why Lucas cannot make episoded VII +.

as i said i haven't read any...but from what i read...their going too far really puts great depth and keeps the whole Star Wars idea in high peeks...

Know how Wookie died? :(

Ya I haven't read tha book myelf, but what I've gathered from one I am readin Chewie was on a planet that was destroyed by the Yuuzhan Vong, and Han blamed his son for not getting there in time to rescue him. The EU does go too far, they need to draw a line somewhere.

Ya I haven't read tha book myelf, but what I've gathered from one I am readin Chewie was on a planet that was destroyed by the Yuuzhan Vong, and Han blamed his son for not getting there in time to rescue him. The EU does go too far, they need to draw a line somewhere.

why...that's good i think...

(SPOILERS)

Actually he died when the Yuuzhan changed the course of the moon of a planet. Han and the others helped at the evacuation but chewie had left behind and as Han's son (anakin i think) was the pilot of the falcon he had to decided what to do (they had to go away really quick) so he flied away of the planet at last time without Chewie.

after the incident han started drinking for 2 years(also very bad relation with anakin)...But he fixed his relation with his son later...

Isn't that a good story?(and that's just some pieces)

The story of the clone of the emperor trying to gain another body (han's son)?

I don't think Padme will die. Remember that Leia says she remembers her mother in Return of the Jedi. She was very "sad". Yes, Leia also says her mother died when she was very young, but even if memories of her mother were her very first, Leia still would have been 2-4 years old.

Padme probably becomes a mere handmaid in service to the Organas and is allowed to raise Leia. When Leia's still very young, Padme dies of a "broken heart". It's a very, very classic scenario, and the kind of thing that belongs in Star Wars.

That's not to say that the belief of Padme's death isn't what drives Anakin completely over the edge, but I don't think Padme will really have died.

I suppose that does make sense, but still maybe Anakin believes Padme is dead in an attempt from the Jedi to break them up. But I really wouldn't like to see Padme end up like that, I'd prefer her going out in a blaze of glory. It will be interesting to see what Lucas has come up with.

Jedi Monk brings up a good point that Leia does remember visions of her mother which means Padme dosent die while Luke&Leia are infants. Regarding if Anakin knows if he is having offpspring, he most know cuz i mena if him and Padme "do the deed" well then obv she is gonna get pregnant. I am willing to bet Anakin sees her pregnant but he assumes that he is only having one child (i.e his surprise that Luke has a twin sister when he probes his mind in ROTJ). This is how i see it happening. I think when Obi-Won realizes that Anakin is gonna turn to the darkside he sends Padme to Alderan w/o Anakin's consent for her own protection. When Anakin learns of this, it obv makes him very upset and thus sparks the duel that supposedly to take place b/w Obi-Won and Anakin. Enraged by the injuries he suffers at the hands of his former master, Anakin abandons the Jedi Order all together and desires to join the darkside as he is continually tempted by darth sidous. Sidious then tells him that to become an apprentice he must kill Dooku, which he does. But this takes for granted that Dooku is an actual Sith Apprentice much liek Darth Maul was in TPM. But to my knowledge this was not established in AotC, or did i miss that? Lemme know what you guys think

Here's what I think will happen:

Padme has Luke/Leia

Obi-Wan learns of this, informs the council, and they two kids are sent to different parts of the galaxies.

Anakin finds out that Luke was sent away, and he doesn't know about Leia because he wasn't there at the birth. He then gets angry at Obi-Wan, and they have a duel, Obi-Wan severly injuring Anakin, who then leaves, and meets Palpatine somewhere (not Coruscant), and then learns he is the Lord of the Sith, and he joins up with him, and Palpatine gives him his armor.

Obi-Wan then goes to Tatooine, where luke is so that he can keep watch on him.

And some other stuff:

Mace Windu is killed by Dooku

Dooku is killed by Yoda

Yoda leaves Coruscant, afraid of what is happening and goes to Dagobah, where he stays until TESB.

Originally posted by Omikron

Mace Windu is killed by Dooku

Dooku is killed by Yoda

Yoda leaves Coruscant, afraid of what is happening and goes to Dagobah, where he stays until TESB.

Not really sure how he's gonna pull off the twins thing with them being seperated and some ppl only knowing of one...

However.. Anakin kills Dooku... that's the only way he can die. No question. Thus making Ep. 6 Luke vs. Vader seem more important in how Luke doesn't join the Emperor. And i think yoda will more likely be banished since they cant kill him...

How can you not understand Yoda being banished? By the time the Jedi Council is abolished and Jedi Masters are being killed off, Palpatine will have his dictatorship in place. He will exile Yoda. And if you read my eralier post, you have to agree that Anakin kills Dooku, making the battle b/w Luke and Vadar more dramatic. I also have a VERY interesting question for you guys. Assuming that we are for the most part in the 15 - 25 age group in here, i was wondering what order you will show the complete SW movies to your children in lets say 15 years. WIll you go in order of release, or 1 through 6 straight through

*shakes his head* Palpy is smarter than that. He'd try to kill off Yoda before he could cause any trouble. Yoda fled, he had seen through the Force the possible future. The power Luke and Leia had within them and he knew if he and Obi could train Luke then Luke would be able to confront his father and destroy the sith. Palpy won't exile any Jedi, his aim is to exterminate and banishing Yoda is just going against his plan.

Assuming that we are for the most part in the 15 - 25 age group in here, i was wondering what order you will show the complete SW movies to your children in lets say 15 years. WIll you go in order of release, or 1 through 6 straight through

I'd show the OT first, because thats the way their really ment to be watched....but thats just me.

Assuming that we are for the most part in the 15 - 25 age group in here, i was wondering what order you will show the complete SW movies to your children in lets say 15 years. WIll you go in order of release, or 1 through 6 straight through

I'd show them in order, Episode I to Episode VI and never let my kid(s) know they were once called the Original and Prequel Trilogies. He/she/they will simply know them as the Star Wars Saga.

i think yoda was self-banished....

-------------------

as for the trilogy....i dunno. probably 1 to 6...it's what meant to be...

lucas used this idea so as to the second(first) trilogy use tottally new chars...and so he had no problem with his old crew getting older...:p

Archived