Home

Declaration of War

After the breakdown of relations between XWA.Net and RSN & The Swamp and with Swamp moderators locking Zoom Rabbits "Boom" thread the only option left is war. The XWA expeditionary forces will exit the homeland and fight a double-front againsts the swampies and the RSNers. With each member freelancing against the enemy at the current moment, positions will be handled out after our forces have a foothold in enemy territory. With the end of this document a state of war between XWA.Net and RSN & The Swamp will exist until both enemy parties worship us shamelessly.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jem

Me thinks some people have been watching too much CNN and pro-war propaganda related stuff.

;)

And who ever made RL XWA ambassador?

*sits and watches*

The funny thing is is that I was never really convinced with Bush's reason for war, not enough evidence more me but that constent war coverage and my interest in military actions can get one hell of a declaration from the XWAer.

But as the main supporter of this war against The Swamp and RSN I felt a whole thread needed to be dedicated to it.

Support your troops!

Originally posted by Rebel Loyaltist

With the end of this document a state of war between XWA.Net and RSN & The Swamp will exist until both enemy parties worship us shamelessly.

It's never good to fight a war on two fronts. We should enlist the help of the RSN factions for our move against the Swampers, and then once that goal is accomplished, then we can attack them. It will also give us more time to observe thier tactics in battle and figure out thier weaknesses that way too.

Perhaps we should consider war with RSN a non-issue. After all, we're fighter pilots, and they're fighter pilots; an alliance would seem to be indicated. Frankly, we would have better chances for victory with more pilots. A truce, and even an alliance with RSN should be put into effect immediately.

:)

The Swampies, on the other hand, hang out in the woods with a child-molesting muppet. We should all go over there and zap them up old-west style. :awing: War upon them, and more war. ;)

I have detailed the plan in the 'Hello' thread here at XWA. After reading it, you should burn jets immediately for war...

Yay, XWA! :usa: Yay for us!

Returning from my first mission for debriefing. It was mainly a scouting mission, but I saw a "target of oppertunity", so I fired a salvo into enemy territory.

I'm gearing up and reloading to go back in.

Wish me luck...

Originally posted by edlib

It's never good to fight a war on two fronts. We should enlist the help of the RSN factions for our move against the Swampers, and then once that goal is accomplished, then we can attack them. It will also give us more time to observe thier tactics in battle and figure out thier weaknesses that way too.

...yeah it's not like i'm a spy or nothing XD

Originally posted by Thrackan Solo

Haha Total defeat is imminent for you XWA's

On the contrary, 'Operation: Swamp Drainage' is proceeding along as planned.

What you have seen so far is just the very beginnings of the air campaign... the ground attack hasn't even begun yet.

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken

no, now you have to deal with both Aresen and XWA at once.

My forces will move immediatly.

DSS reporting in and standing by !!!

2ar15smilie.gif just give me the word ;)

I just made some arrangementes with my contacts on the Empire, they are willing to join the XWA battle trust me

hoth.jpg

Shall i begin to move my At ats?

Once the B-Wings finish softening up thier forward positions, your ground attack may commence. Or whenever you feel like it,... whatever comes first.

Remember, this is not a war of liberation. Nothing so noble for us. If we can inflict severe confusion, bewilderment, and disarray, followed by an extended period of extreme annoyance, we will be close to covering our goals.

As soon as we have broken thier spirits we will be able to dismantle thier current regime and put in place a far more oppressive form of government, albeit a more space-flight sim friendly one. I suggest Nute be in charge of setting up the new leadership there.

Archived