Home

Declaration of War

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MydnightPsion

You simple minded fools! Our numbers are many compared to your PITIFUL band! You dispicable XWA and Aresen WORM BABIES shall fall!

yeah what he said!

wow, this is the first time i ever been here

*looks around*

well it's no swamp, but it aint bad

:D

*Deploys monkey bomb* :monkbomb:

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken

My capital ship fleet CANNOT BE DEFEATED!!!!

Ever heard the saying 'Theres a first time for everything'? I think your time is up...

YOU XWAS ALL SPEAK CRAZINESS IF YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN!!!

because no matter what we say its not anyone is gonna leave cuz someone else said they died. its just boring fighting a fight were its a no-win no-fun situation. so let it go. i'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time, but its old as all hell.

swamp-rats go home.

we at XWA do not engage in such infantile activites such as "forum wars". We are content to be a close knit group of regulars who have been around for years and do not need high post counts to prove who we are.

cease and desist immediately.

I have the sinking feeling that Ike speaks only for himself, even though I tend to agree with him. :p

RL, I see a decided lack of shameless worship/grovelling. :D

Oh, and Scar: The first Crimson Star has been long destroyed, and the second never even saw combat. So much for superweapons. ;)

Originally posted by Ikhnaton

swamp-rats go home.

we at XWA do not engage in such infantile activites such as "forum wars". We are content to be a close knit group of regulars who have been around for years and do not need high post counts to prove who we are.

cease and desist immediately.

say something to Rebel Loyalist, who started the whole mess.

Archived