Home

Declaration of War

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Redwing

RL, I see a decided lack of shameless worship/grovelling. :D

Who doesn't want it?:D

But I'd never thought of this as war as a way to gain posts, post count really doesn't matter to me.

Oh and Mydnightmposin I didn't start hostilites Lynk did.

And yes Admiral I do having some branding to do.

Originally posted by TK-421

hey, ya know what? go ___ yourself and stop scumming up decent forums....go play somewhere else. Like the swamp.

*shooes the children away*

isn't that considered creating hostilities? wow, not even doing what you preach. Awesome...

• 3 months later...

*Three long months later...*

Hey, Rebel Loyalist...remember our old campaign against Aresen? Well, I quietly infiltrated their power structure, bided my time, and when there was a coup--that was my cue to overthrow the usurper and seize the reins of power (secretly) in the name of XWA. I am now their *emperor.* :D

I then consolidated the XWA infiltration of Aresen by filling the Imperial court with more than a few XWA operatives (including the Minister of War.) See below:

The Aresen Imperial Cabinet

Prime Minister of Aresen: Should act officious to newbies but obseqious to superiors. Responsible for making Imperial decisions if I'm offline (although executions can occur to reward decisions which prove later to be unpopular with our Imperial Majesty.) (Filled: Lynk Former.)

Aresen Minister of War: We need to get ourselves organized and form an Aresen army for the battle hack. This position should go to someone who has done the battle hack a lot, and wants to organize such an army. (Filled: Rogue Nine.)

Aresen Minister of Homeland Insecurity: Responsible for controlling the fear level of the Aresen membership with a color-coded alert system. Should also figure out which of our members are islamic terrorists passing information in code on the internet and label it 'spam' for proper scrutiny by the LF authorities. (Filled: The Truthful Liar.)

Aresen Minister of the Exterior: This position is for someone who likes trees. And grass...and stuff. Might seem to have more authority if they choose to launch on extended environmental tirades. (Filled in absentia: Lujayne.)

Aresen Minister of Funny Walks: We need an authority on British humor to serve as a translator for the American members who frequently have no freaking clue what the Brits are laughing about. Or maybe just a Monty Python fan. (Filled: Kookee Scar.)

Aresen Minister of Court Amusements: Someone who knows the current Lucasarts games really well and is prepared to ignore stupid questions from ten year-old kids who haven't figured out where the shield generator is yet. Or the game topic forums. (Filled: Clefo.)

Aresen Minister of the Treasury: Someone to keep ahold of our Imperial War Chest in a credit earning account. If there is no bank, will be responsible for minting Aresen Imperial rabbit coins as legal tender. (Filled: StarWarsPhreak.)

Aresen Ambassadors-at-Large: Several members who frequent a lot of the other LF forums and are familiar with the differing natures and members of each well enough to represent our community to the rest of the Lucasforums galaxy with at least a pretense at dignity. Should also have hard liquor skills. (Redwing, Edlib, STTCT, Nitro.)

Aresen Imperial Court Master-at-Arms: An expert on sharp metal things and the art of 'getting medieval' on upstart noobies. Should also be a demi-god of some sort. (Filled: Admiral.)

Aresen Imperial Court Jester: Must be three-dimensional, able to think two or four dimensionally, and have absolutely no fear of dogs. Primate preferred. (Filled: RayJones.)

This web of XWA influence completes itself above me and my cabinet with Cracken being their Supreme Illuminatus and Ike their Ascended Master. ;)

We now own Aresen. :dozey: Who's your daddy?

;) ;) ;)

(Ike: If you were to put the XWA banner up over at Aresen, that would be even funnier than the 'maggots' prank. Food for thought.)

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

*Three long months later...*

Hey, Rebel Loyalist...remember our old campaign against Aresen? Well, I quietly infiltrated their power structure, bided my time, and when there was a coup--that was my cue to overthrow the usurper and seize the reins of power (secretly) in the name of XWA. I am now their *emperor.* :D

I then consolidated the XWA infiltration of Aresen by filling the Imperial court with more than a few XWA operatives (including the Minister of War.) See below:

The Aresen Imperial Cabinet

Prime Minister of Aresen: Should act officious to newbies but obseqious to superiors. Responsible for making Imperial decisions if I'm offline (although executions can occur to reward decisions which prove later to be unpopular with our Imperial Majesty.) (Filled: Lynk Former.)

Aresen Minister of War: We need to get ourselves organized and form an Aresen army for the battle hack. This position should go to someone who has done the battle hack a lot, and wants to organize such an army. (Filled: Rogue Nine.)

Aresen Minister of Homeland Insecurity: Responsible for controlling the fear level of the Aresen membership with a color-coded alert system. Should also figure out which of our members are islamic terrorists passing information in code on the internet and label it 'spam' for proper scrutiny by the LF authorities. (Filled: The Truthful Liar.)

Aresen Minister of the Exterior: This position is for someone who likes trees. And grass...and stuff. Might seem to have more authority if they choose to launch on extended environmental tirades. (Filled in absentia: Lujayne.)

Aresen Minister of Funny Walks: We need an authority on British humor to serve as a translator for the American members who frequently have no freaking clue what the Brits are laughing about. Or maybe just a Monty Python fan. (Filled: Kookee Scar.)

Aresen Minister of Court Amusements: Someone who knows the current Lucasarts games really well and is prepared to ignore stupid questions from ten year-old kids who haven't figured out where the shield generator is yet. Or the game topic forums. (Filled: Clefo.)

Aresen Minister of the Treasury: Someone to keep ahold of our Imperial War Chest in a credit earning account. If there is no bank, will be responsible for minting Aresen Imperial rabbit coins as legal tender. (Filled: StarWarsPhreak.)

Aresen Ambassadors-at-Large: Three members who frequent a lot of the other LF forums and are familiar with the differing natures and members of each well enough to represent our community to the rest of the Lucasforums galaxy with at least a pretense at dignity. Should also have hard liquor skills. (Redwing, Edlib, STTCT.)

Aresen Imperial Court Master-at-Arms: An expert on sharp metal things and the art of 'getting medieval' on upstart noobies. Should also be a demi-god of some sort. (Filled: Admiral.)

Aresen Imperial Court Jester: Must be three-dimensional, able to think two or four dimensionally, and have absolutely no fear of dogs. Primate preferred. (Filled: RayJones.)

This web of XWA influence completes itself above me and my cabinet with Cracken being their Supreme Illuminatus and Ike their Ascended Master. ;)

We now own Aresen. :dozey: Who's your daddy?

;) ;) ;)

(Ike: If you were to put the XWA banner up over at Aresen, that would be even funnier than the 'maggots' prank. Food for thought.)

Hey you forgot me! I'll be Ideot of Aresen!

huh. me?

*rushes to the swamp.*

[edit]

*comes back*

*reenlightens blowtorch*

*strikes through ARESEN IDEOTEE*

*writes ARESEN INSULTEE/ POSTED POSTS TO RAY QUOTER/ RAY IS 6,5 to reclaimers face*

that may abate your 'pain', sttct .. ;)

Reclaimer: We could use an Aresen Court Minister of the Washroom. Duties include presenting towels, stocking toilet paper and fetching dropped soap. Interested? :D Oh, and there is this--don't take Ray seriously. He's the court jester, remember? Peace.

Ray: Peace. :)

STTCT: Peace. :)

*Sigh* There is no conquest to be had because we're all Star Wars fighter pilots. ;) I just wanted to see what Rebel Loyalist had to say...

Zargon: Time spent in Rome was beside the point. Once you'd bought your freedom, you were a Roman. :D

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Reclaimer: We could use an Aresen Court Minister of the Washroom. Duties include presenting towels, stocking toilet paper and fetching dropped soap. Interested? :D Oh, and there is this--don't take Ray seriously. He's the court jester, remember? Peace.

listen to this manrabbit, reclaimer ..

no wait.

first read his title .. and then listen to this rabbit..

:)

Zoom: i am not taken seriously..?? no one told me that.. i always thought noone cares about my posts because i am IGNORED .. :D

*puts out a big package of his fav. chococookies and a biiig bottle of bovine milk*

Cookies and CHILLED milk for everyone.. it's good for the peace AND the brain..

*eats one cookie and drinks a glass of chilled milk*

hmmm.... *freezer burn*

Archived