Home

Declaration of War

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray: I figured out once a thing about these forums. Just because people don't post 'LMAOXD' after each of your posts doesn't mean they're ignoring you...it just means they have no clue what to say about what you just posted, or possibly that they're too busy laughing to work the web browser properly. ;) I've found that if people dislike what you posted, they'll say so rather than ignore you. *Nazi* pirates reveal themselves in this fashion, savvy? ;)

*(Looks at Reclaimer.)* Of course, some opinions can be disregarded out of hand... :rolleyes:

As for being taken seriously--well, who wants that, anyway? :D You and I both know that when the serious talk is on the table, what you have to say is quite thoughtful and intelligent.

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

it just means they have no clue what to say about what you just posted, or possibly that they're too busy laughing to work the web browser properly. ;)

*LHAO* XD

that could show i might be doing a good job as imperial court jester ..

:D:D:D

*makes a serious face, sets up elitary intelligent behavior and mimics*

uh-hum.. and it would be horrible to know that people ALWAYS have something to reply to my posts..

i could never have the last word. i love it to have the last word. it makes me feel that i am right.

oh and .. DONT take me too serious.. i am the court jester .. ;)

(and proud to be..)

sttct.. MILK for the cookie..? there is 'NEVER touched by dss' written to the label. ;)

Originally posted by RayJones

*LHAO* XD

that could show i might be doing a good job as imperial court jester ..

:D:D:D

*makes a serious face, sets up elitary intelligent behavior and mimics*

uh-hum.. and it would be horrible to know that people ALWAYS have something to reply to my posts..

i could never have the last word. i love it to have the last word. it makes me feel that i am right.

oh and .. DONT take me too serious.. i am the court jester .. ;)

(and proud to be..)

sttct.. MILK for the cookie..? there is 'NEVER touched by dss' written to the label. ;)

LHAO or LMAO? :D

Did everyone notice just now that our prime minster lawfully gave Reclaimer a new name?

Reclaimer = *Nog Boy* :D Remember that.

Redwing: 'LHAO' is actually a giant Chinese supercomputer that is being built in secret to take over the entire internet. Knowledge is power.

:max: Carry on.

Originally posted by Redwing

LHAO or LMAO? :D

both..

LMAO and *LHAO*

:rolleyes:

or maybe what zoom said.. i am not allowed to speak about that.

zoom: does this mean we can call reclaimer now "NOG BOY" .. or does this mean call reclaimer "Nog Boy" and meet the weasel..?

Reclaimernog boy: hey reclaimerNog Boy, this is special noone else in here is called Nog Boy .. although.. noone else in here is called RayJones.. :D

• 4 months later...

War is now over one more post about this war and i will lock the thread >:)

Surrender or go in peace, attack again and then you will have to feel the wraith of the Dark Lord of sith

people ask why do I say Imperial? Cause most of the rebels aren't true rebel they watched the movies and show they have the intellect of 1. hahaha

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived