Home

Where is Peter Chan?

netmonkey

I bet he's doing Star Wars stuff. He's the artist of many star wars vehicles (among the yellow ep1/2 Starfighter). I'm not sure if he did a lot of design for the original trilogies too. Next to the Star Wars movies concept design he also works on Star Wars games concept art which he's undoutbly working for these days as well. Perhaps he's also working on other upcoming original titles.

I don't think Peter is old enough to have worked on the original star wars movies, he didn't look it in any of the pictures of him I've seen. I expect right now he's working on concept art for episode III, which starts filming this year.

This time round, one of the gang members gets ripped to pieces by the evil monster. I think David Fincher may be directing, and like the original movie, this one shall be heavily promoting gang culture.

I'm pretty sure he does contract work for various companies, game and film. After LucasArts he did concept art for Infinite Machine's "New Legends," and as Remi said did concept art for Psychonauts. I'm sure we'll see Mr Chan again at least on Schafer's next project after Psychonauts.

Archived