Choose your president  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your president

• The Spoon
    • Darth Groovy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Session Start (MSN - agen_terminator@hotmail.com:darthgroovy@hotmail.com): Fri May 02 16:18:55 2003

Darth Groovy: SPOOOOOOOOOON!

Freddy the Friendly thing: GROOOOOOOOOVY!

Darth Groovy: YOU..LOL

Darth Groovy: I think that you should really be president, you know

Freddy the Friendly thing: I agree :D

Darth Groovy: I just can't be bothered you know.... and i'm sure Lexx couldn't care less

Freddy the Friendly thing: I see, I see

Darth Groovy: so

Darth Groovy: who should tell them i'm handing it over

Freddy the Friendly thing: meh... i will :D

Freddy the Friendly thing: and then i will start my very nice reign over the swamp

Darth Groovy: *bows*

Freddy the Friendly thing: ok taddle along now

Freddy the Friendly thing: psst bow again

Darth Groovy: *bows*

Freddy the Friendly thing: Freddy the Friendly thing: :D

Darth Groovy: my explorer is all messed up

Darth Groovy: brb

Freddy the Friendly thing: k

and there you have it, now all bow down to your new leader... The Spoon! :D

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

*gets spoon police to take Yom away to the Treason execution branch*

YOU WILL NEVER BREAK THE RESISTIONS WELL WILL FIGHT ON TO BRING BACK GROVVY TO POWER!!!!! ~is taken away kicking ans screaming~

That's not the real Groovy. I'm too smart for that, and you will never fool me with that post.

Groovy is the president, and leXX is the vice president. That's that, and that is how it's going to be. Sorry Agen, but I'm pulling the plug on your "trick."

I give you a choice, mr yom (:p)

I get my body guards and spoon police to make you bend ove bow down or i kill you in a overly olaberate, and unnesecarily slow painful death.

Choose wisely mr yom (:rofl:)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

BTW, Everyone who lives in/ has lived in the state of Florida is excluded from this poll and cannot vote. I don't want to go and recount because of you ingenious intellects. :p

I'll give you a recount!!!! :swear:

:p

btw, it's called "America's Wang" now. Florida is disgraced by the retards that represent my state in votes.

I voted Groovy anyways so vb_eviltongue.gif

:D

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

OMG. Agen, you are STUPID. You do not deserve presidency WHATSOEVER anymore. Because of your dumbassness in your post. My god, people like you, are people I cant stand. :rolleyes:

:eyeraise:

Hes just kidding. ;)

So did Groovy really say that? :)

OMG. Agen, you are STUPID. You do not deserve presidency WHATSOEVER anymore. Because of your dumbassness in your post. My god, people like you, are people I cant stand.

Err.... nope he didn't Z, it's jsut a joke.

And don't you EVER call me stupid again, especially when you have been here long enough to know not to flame people unprovoked like that!

Anyone that isn't as thick as 2 planks can see through that post. Honestly you really need to get your act together. Even if you were disgusted at my post you don't act like your the best thing like sliced bread.

Maybe i can't stand you either you know.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Err.... nope he didn't Z, it's jsut a joke.

And don't you EVER call me stupid again, especially when you have been here long enough to know not to flame people unprovoked like that!

Anyone that isn't as thick as 2 planks can see through that post. Honestly you really need to get your act together. Even if you were disgusted at my post you don't act like your the best thing like sliced bread.

Maybe i can't stand you either you know.

Its fine with me if you cant stand me. I dont think its fine that you act all "Ooooooh I'm cheating so i can be president." And yes, I did flame you. You could have said, Oooh, I'm just kidding about it, or SOMETHING! Either Groovy or Darky should be president anyways! And about that sliced bread thing....thats soooo Beatles time :rolleyes: So, mods, if you feel its right to ban me for flaming him or whatever, so be it, but I'm just standing up for what I believe in.

thank ya lots for your time,

Me, AcrylicGuitar

Archived