Who should be the Swamp President? (The Spoon or Groovy) -=Final choice=-

Agen

Choose your president  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your president

• The Spoon
    • Darth Groovy

Its fine with me if you cant stand me

You said it first you know.... Frankly i don't care if you can't satnd me, i'll just keep being aroudn you then just to annoy if you keep it up.

I dont think its fine that you act all "Ooooooh I'm cheating so i can be president
Like i said you'd have to be dumb to not notice something fishy.... It's a lighthearted joke. Get a sense of humour or soemthing.

And yes, I did flame you

That pretty much sums it up eh?

You could have said, Oooh, I'm just kidding about it, or SOMETHING

Er... i thoguht people would notice, especially with obi's posts. I mean like i said it is a joke. i did say that in my last post.

Either Groovy or Darky should be president anyways!

I can rely on Groovy not flaming me seeing as he has more sense..... I was even talking to him today.... All he would have to say, i didn't say that... and there we go!!! This thread is for fun.. you're not going to be modded or anything. Take a chill pill.

And about that sliced bread thing....thats soooo Beatles time

Your point is?

So, mods, if you feel its right to ban me for flaming him or whatever, so be it, but I'm just standing up for what I believe in

What flaming because you disagree... it's your opinion. I think you'll find in the rules quite clearly that you aren't allowed to flame.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

I can rely on Groovy not flaming me seeing as he has more sense..... I was even talking to him today.... All he would have to say, i didn't say that... and there we go!!! This thread is for fun.. you're not going to be modded or anything. Take a chill pill.

Hmm....as I recall, throughout this whole voting process, you made it NOT FUN. It should have been more fair than this.

You might not have noticed, that fairness and fun are different, also how could I personally not make it fun.

Maybe it's just YOU that doesn't find it fun because of the constant whining you spewed out.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Session Start (MSN - agen_terminator@hotmail.com:darthgroovy@hotmail.com): Fri May 02 16:18:55 2003

Darth Groovy: SPOOOOOOOOOON!

Freddy the Friendly thing: GROOOOOOOOOVY!

Darth Groovy: YOU..LOL

Darth Groovy: I think that you should really be president, you know

Freddy the Friendly thing: I agree :D

Darth Groovy: I just can't be bothered you know.... and i'm sure Lexx couldn't care less

Freddy the Friendly thing: I see, I see

Darth Groovy: so

Darth Groovy: who should tell them i'm handing it over

Freddy the Friendly thing: meh... i will :D

Freddy the Friendly thing: and then i will start my very nice reign over the swamp

Darth Groovy: *bows*

Freddy the Friendly thing: ok taddle along now

Freddy the Friendly thing: psst bow again

Darth Groovy: *bows*

Freddy the Friendly thing: Freddy the Friendly thing: :D

Darth Groovy: my explorer is all messed up

Darth Groovy: brb

Freddy the Friendly thing: k

and there you have it, now all bow down to your new leader... The Spoon! :D

:rolleyes: *Sigh* politics.... I shall never resort to such tactics. I believe in results only.

This thread has become a full blown flame war. One more insult out of any of you and it will be closed indefinitely.

Originally posted by XERXES

before I vote for a said...president, I need a reason why we should have a president.

It started out as fun.

Guess it turned out as flame. But I'm not gonna apologise for anything I said. But anyways...Groovy, I'm wondering what you think should be done????

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Yea, congrats man. I guess I just dont care anymore. I probably lost respect from all other swampies for the way I've been acting the past couple days. :(

Everyone's been grouchy the last day or so. Don't worry m8;)

Archived