Home

Unleashed figures

Macbeth2k1

Hardly figures, they're more like statues, and they are some of the best colletables I've ever gotten. I've taken it apon myself to get them all, and I'm pleased with everyone.

Anyone else buying these up?

Check out some of the upcoming figs:

sidious_unleashed.jpg

obiwan_unleashed.jpg

unleashedluke.jpg

toyreviewscan.jpg

I can hardly wait!

My only problem now is, I'm running out of room to display them all.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ve got Padme, Anakin and Vader... I brought Padme cos I heard a rumour a while back saying they were getting recalled due to her nipples being to apparant, so I snapped one up.

I like Luke and Sidious, they will be next on the list.

Originally posted by Hindy

I ve got Padme, Anakin and Vader... I brought Padme cos I heard a rumour a while back saying they were getting recalled due to her nipples being to apparant, so I snapped one up.

I like Luke and Sidious, they will be next on the list.

:naughty:

*Goes to pick up a Pad*

I heard that about Padme too. Dang shame that people are so uptight about things like that. Hard to believe the rumor though, considering the Leia figure that was just released.

I also don't get why they released 2 Vaders. One from the Cloud City pose where he's asking Luke to join him. And the other, in the same pose, but with a removable helmet and standing on his meditation chamber instead of the railing on Cloud City.

I think the Mace figure is probably the best of what's released so far.

Yeah I would have to agree with you about it not looking like Padme from the front but I think the profile is quite accurate when its compared with the Ep II teaser poster (just happens to be next me!). Plus her "bangers" are oversized compared to Natalie Portman... but whos complaining I still like the figure

Yah, the face on padme isn't quite right, but when you look at it you know exactly who it is. And it is a good figure overall. The Leia figure is better though, but seems to be a slightly smaller scale. Or is Carrie Fisher really that small?

Yeah fair dos, wasn`t saying Padme was one of the better ones just that the profile was accurate. Strange how the face can be accurate without looking more like her.

Personal fave is the Vader... although Im wantin Han the more I visit this thread

Originally posted by Random

Yah, the face on padme isn't quite right, but when you look at it you know exactly who it is. And it is a good figure overall. The Leia figure is better though, but seems to be a slightly smaller scale. Or is Carrie Fisher really that small?

Oh, shes that small. Shes as tall as me (about 5'2)

Yah, i just got that Insider and the Boba Fett is a must get for any collector. Its got him trying to blast out of the Sarlacc pit with a few tenticles holding his legs and a large fire effect from his jetpack.

I'll be watching the preorder section on KEBco so I can be first on the list of orders.

Archived