Home

Unleashed figures

Macbeth2k1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ZBomber

Hey LeXX, Nice to see you posting in collecting. ^_^

Thnx, but I've been posting in here for quite a while now. I even started a thread not too long ago. ;)

I've just pre-ordered Luke. I think that will be my favourite out of the lot. It just looks so great, plus Luke is one of favourite characters.

That means I will have:

Darth Vader (with or without helmet)

Mace Windu

Anakin Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

I still can't make my mind up about a Koto figure. I probably will get one eventually. I just don't know where I'm gonna put it! lol

:D

Originally posted by leXX

Thnx, but I've been posting in here for quite a while now. I even started a thread not too long ago. ;)

I've just pre-ordered Luke. I think that will be my favourite out of the lot. It just looks so great, plus Luke is one of favourite characters.

That means I will have:

Darth Vader (with or without helmet)

Mace Windu

Anakin Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

I still can't make my mind up about a Koto figure. I probably will get one eventually. I just don't know where I'm gonna put it! lol

:D

I know, its just your posting more in here now. Its good to see some familiar faces in a world full of noobs. :D

I never did find the second Vader or Leia in stores. I did find them as a set at an online toy store and bought them for around $40 total. I deleted the link after i got them so I can't post it for you, sorry. You might want to run a few searches on google, or check ebay. I bought most of my old Unleashed figs on ebay. All the new ones I'm preordering from KEBco.com.

Originally posted by daring dueler

i didnt want the econd vader but i did want leia, the second vader is the same as the 1st just with a removable helmet.

i also dont have ankin or padme, didnt want thoise, im more for the figures.

i thoguht you didn't want the Leia......

well welcome i guess, they are "violent" in a way, they are capturing the figures in a prime sculpt, they are violent because people dont want a statue of them just standing(some d0) but these are not meant for that, and she has a six pack yes, but she also has hunmungo wowa and thats not true, they want them to sell and lok cool.

Originally posted by daring dueler

well welcome i guess, they are "violent" in a way, they are capturing the figures in a prime sculpt, they are violent because people dont want a statue of them just standing(some d0) but these are not meant for that, and she has a six pack yes, but she also has hunmungo wowa and thats not true, they want them to sell and lok cool.

^what he said^

• 1 month later...

[rant]I got Luke Unleashed the other day, and it is great, but one thing is annoying the crap outta me. The join in the saber trail. It is so obvious. It's like they didn't even bother to blend it in so it wouldn't stand out so much. Does it annoy anyone else, or is it just me? Little details like this bug me. To tell you the truth, I don't think I would of bothered buying it if I'd have known beforehand. None of the pictures showed this join.

Why didn't they just spend that extra little bit of money on making the packaging bigger so they wouldn't even have to have a join in it and spoil it. I wouldn't mind spending a couple of extra quid on a bigger packet. Argh![/rant]

Originally posted by leXX

[rant]I got Luke Unleashed the other day, and it is great, but one thing is annoying the crap outta me. The join in the saber trail. It is so obvious. It's like they didn't even bother to blend it in so it wouldn't stand out so much. Does it annoy anyone else, or is it just me? Little details like this bug me. To tell you the truth, I don't think I would of bothered buying it if I'd have known beforehand. None of the pictures showed this join.

Why didn't they just spend that extra little bit of money on making the packaging bigger so they wouldn't even have to have a join in it and spoil it. I wouldn't mind spending a couple of extra quid on a bigger packet. Argh![/rant]

A join? Huh? You mean how the Saber effect conects to the platform?

Archived