Home

Apology

setsuko

I am sorry I could not attend todays meeting, folks. And that I have not been able to post a lot. I have some personal issues that I have to take care of, and I don't feel good about posting here until they are resolved. Hopefully I'll be back sometimes during this week. Until then, keep up the good work, folks.

setsuko out.

Originally posted by setsuko

I am sorry I could not attend todays meeting, folks. And that I have not been able to post a lot. I have some personal issues that I have to take care of, and I don't feel good about posting here until they are resolved. Hopefully I'll be back sometimes during this week. Until then, keep up the good work, folks.

setsuko out.

Hope you feel better soon Set we all missed ya :D See you soon my friend:) .

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

Yeah, I like meetings. It's good to talk about PA issues, and it gives everybody a chance to have a say. The problem is the scheduling; Sweden, UK, East Coast, Central, West Coast, Australia. There really is no good time.

yeah i know... and im not planning to go on in the middle of the night either.... we will just have to find a way to just tell the rest what we talked about

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

Yeah, I like meetings. It's good to talk about PA issues, and it gives everybody a chance to have a say. The problem is the scheduling; Sweden, UK, East Coast, Central, West Coast, Australia. There really is no good time.

and new zealand

Archived