Home

Your first mission??

Blademaster_109

Originally posted by boinga1

How would we know? I personally hope we start at the JA, sure, but I can't give you an answer.

I agree with this. I really hope that we would start off at the acadamy....that would be quite fun IMO. But really, we won't know for a while I think. :)

I think the game will start, as mentioned, in the academy training with luke, meeting Kyle and things like that. A small tutorial for newbies would occur there.

The first real mission I would bet has the word "investigate" in it's description.

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I agree with this. I really hope that we would start off at the acadamy....that would be quite fun IMO. But really, we won't know for a while I think. :)

yeah, start out at the acadimy, and train or something, so you can get used to the moves and controls

I think it's too early to say, but I tend to agree that you'll start off in the Academy, probably going through some training lessons. Then as Mero Vilul said, you'll probably go on some kind of investigation, with Kyle by your side. But that's pure speculation, and I disclaim all responsibility for my intelligence. :D

Originally posted by Blademaster_109

They won't send out a padawan on a mission all alone.

What, you mean Kenobi didn't send out his padawan alone, and Yoda didn't send out Luke to confront Vader alone?

"Then, and only then, a Jedi will you be."

Originally posted by Prime

What, you mean Kenobi didn't send out his padawan alone, and Yoda didn't send out Luke to confront Vader alone?

"Then, and only then, a Jedi will you be."

Obi-Wan didn't send out his padawan, the council did. And Kenobi wernt completly satisfied with it. Just to be a smart-ass :p

Well they won't send you on missions alone when you're a relatively unskilled Padawan. You have to gain field experience on missions with your master of course!!

But of course, it's possible the game starts when you are a trained Padawan, ready for his first solo mission!!

Originally posted by HertogJan

Well they won't send you on missions alone when you're a relatively unskilled Padawan. You have to gain field experience on missions with your master of course!!

But of course, it's possible the game starts when you are a trained Padawan, ready for his first solo mission!!

I see that depending on the depth of the 'training' and/or first mission. If there is significant training, and a relatively simple first mission, you may go alone.

Mike

I would like to see the introduction of new characters in the academy. Fellow padawans who would become characters of some importance during the game. Fresh characters would be cooler than just having an aging Luke or practically ancient Kyle come with you (and yes I know that Ben was a fogie in ANH).

:wan:

I'd like to have interaction with your fellow padawans, yes. Like going on a mission together, training together. And it would be nice if your best buddy-fellow-padawan went to the darkside, and you'll have to kill him. Well that would make an emotional conflict ;)

Originally posted by HertogJan

I'd like to have interaction with your fellow padawans, yes. Like going on a mission together, training together. And it would be nice if your best buddy-fellow-padawan went to the darkside, and you'll have to kill him. Well that would make an emotional conflict ;)

Yes, I agree that would be great, especially if we get to see some of the other Jedi apprentices mentioned in the novels.

Archived