Home

Armed & Dangerous

Alien426

• 2 weeks later...

This looks like it could be the most original game LucasArts have coughed up since Grim Fandango, unless I've been really stupid and forgotten something major in a highly embarrassing manner. Shame it's not an adventure, but it looks like the story should be pretty nifty anyhow.

I find it amusing that the trailer has a more substantial non-action section than the FT2 trailer does. Let's hope both trailers are completely lying, unrepresentative wastes of time. :p

• 3 weeks later...

I look forward to this game more than any other game out there (except maybe Halo 2, but that's different). Howevere, in the trailer, I wasn't all that impressed with some of the in-game voice acting. Hopefully it will improve though, 'cause this looks like one helluva game.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone here seen the new game to be made by Lucas Arts, Armed and Dangerous? In my opinion at least, it looks great! Humour that rivals EMI and graphics that are somewhere upwards from Knights of the Old Republic I can't wait for it's release. Here's a trailer:

Armed and Dangerous Trailer

(P.S. It's made by same people who made Giants: Citizen Kabuto if any of you have ever heard of that)

EDIT:

Oops! I missed the first thread due to my incredibly low resolution :blush2: i guess just treat this as bump to the original

Archived