Home

Vehicles

Kaiser Spaso

• 4 weeks later...

It won't be a little dent if you're driving skills aren't very developed ;)

It'd be neat if you had "operating" levels sorta, like if you drive speeders a lot you'll be able to have better control and get different upgrades for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Vehicles(at first just the land speeder and speeder bike, but more added with time) will not be avaliable at launch but they will be included through a patch within a few months of the games release. I remember a developer saying Vehicles would have made release but they just didn't have the time or something.

So look for them pretty soon after release, maybe even a simple month. You will begin to see them on the Test Servers first though, and then released into the main servers.

I just hope they make the speed of the vehicles something worthwhile. I once heard the vehicles moved about as fast as a person could run, and that is just retarded.

True, and even if the vehicals werent that fast, it's better then nothing. I'm guessing ur character won't be able to run continous, so something a bit faster then a running pace would still let u cover lots of ground and lets u see and explore a little of where u're going

I'm not saying it will be the end of the world, I'm just saying it would be retarded.

The point of buying an expensive vehicle is two fold.

1.) To look good while roaming around in a Speeder Bike or Land Speeder.

2.) To get around much quicker then you could on foot.

If they take out that second equation, I don't see much reason why. Why would they make vehicles about 50x slower then they are in the movies?

I just do not see the reason behind making vehicles nothing more then showoff material.

Lil Mr C What about if you align yourself with the Empire, would you be able to use walkers or would that have to wait until the expansion? I hope it doesn't because I want one noooowww!

Yes, you will be able to check out at-st walkers in game if your points are high enough.....But I read this morn that they made it more difficult to get one though.:atat:

Archived