Home

Tell me what you want in MP Saga (objective)

jesseg88

I would like

Proton charges to destroy objective targets. They can be planted anywhere, take a few seconds to arm, explode after 30 seconds and take a little longer to disarm.

Constructible objects. You can construct those turrets that you sit on like in JO. You can also construct thing such as walls, bridges, and command centers. Anything that can be build can also be destroyed. Command centers have lots of powerups and cameras.

Pickup objects. I'll just use an example. The Rebel team would try and steal a holocron from a Sith temple.

Team play would be awesome, but I would really prefer if it made sense, unlike (for example) TFC for half life (That game really wasn't meant to make sense). I think that if you had missions like in Rainbow Six, that would be cool, but unlimited respawn/deathmatch-style just wouldn't cut it for me in an SW game.

Still, that would be a ginormous improvement over the current MP (I really only play duels; the rest just is too *something*).

Well I want it to be like Sven co-op,when it comes to deathmatch-orientated saga type.

If not,it should be like ctf but with different objectives and saga-only weapons/items/force powers to throw a few surprises.

Archived