Home

Endor Battle

Talon Karade

So far on Rouge Squadron II: Rouge Leader (on the Nintendo GameCube) I have managed to get up to the level where you have to play as either the X-wing or the Falcon and you have to protect the other ship.... know what level I'm talking about? Has anyone managed to get past that level, as I've found it really, really hard to complete! Thanks! LOL :confused:

Oh believe me that level is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy, it's almost criminal how well I can pass that level, the key is to remember to follow the falcon closely and if it gets too far away close your s-foils to catch up. good accuracy is a must for this level. once inside the tunnel, remember to keep up with the falcon with the close s-foil trick, but of your don't keep em closed, i sometimes do a lil trick where you keep opening and closing your s-foils which gives you added speed but more control. remember to stay behind the falcon and just shoot those TIEs to hell. then on the way out of the DS2, follow closely behind the falcon again and do the same thing u did before with the S-Foils, and when u're near the end, overtake the falcon with s-foils closed and get the hell outta there. The Gold is too easy once u know the drill

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Has anyone completed it with the Falcon? i think it'll be impossible because the Falcon handles like a drunk bantha...

Trust me, I kow how difficult it can be to complete that level in the Falcon - with a massive turning circle you can never get around the corners with any speed - and then a load of TIE's come infront of you - and all of a sudden you have game over! ANNOYING! When I complete the level (not if!), I'll let you guys all know about it! LOL

:fett:

Archived