Home

jp-30's Slave Leia skin

jp-30

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I can't release this or the Arden Lyn skin until Dak's Leela Jedi model is released publically.

Once that's out, then my two skins for it will follow shortly after.

And while jediknightii.net and massasi.net have server issues, you can still get new JO releases at pcgamemods.com and jk2files.com, and lucasfiles.com though it's underutilised at present.

• 2 weeks later...

Great work, JP-30...hope you can release it soon. BTW, after following your tutorial, I've created a naked Jan skin. I couldn't find one already made, so I decided to just do it myself. When I come up with some kind of team-color tattoos or something, I'll probably post it somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first decided to make a Slave Leia (using Jan as the base model) I asked the Boushh creator if I could adapt the face. I never got a reply, so have abandoned that avenue.

Anyway, by the time I come to releasing this one the face will be fine.

As for the hair - this is a skin on a multipurpose female model someone else has made (still unreleased), so I have no control over the model itself...

Sorry, JP I've been busy with my job and other stuff, But I'll get around to fixing it up and releasing it...

...Since I'm fixing up the model a bit, would you like the hair longer?

Any other things about the model that seem like it needs some tweaking?

Sorry, JP I've been busy with my job and other stuff, But I'll get around to fixing it up and releasing it...

...Since I'm fixing up the model a bit, would you like the hair longer?

Any other things about the model that seem like it needs some tweaking?

I'm in no rush to release, or else I'd have been bugging you! ;)

I'm working on the DF mod map object skins and a Gollum skin for Hindy, so I have plenty of projects to keep me tinkering.

As far as possible tweaking of the model goes, I have a few suggestions.

The suggestions are kind of "selfish" - ie. specific things for specific characters I have in mind, so it may detract from the "multi purpose" nature of the model.

But I'll give you my list of suggestions anyway, and you can feel free to reject the lot of them.

Yeah, another hairpiece - long ponytail (possibly weighted like the female Twi'lek lekku would be awesome (for Slave Leia)

The skinmap on the shoulders (well, the very upper arm) is mirrored, so I can't have one exposed shoulder and one clothed, or a suit with different colours on the left & right shoulder. Similarly the vest left & right front are mirrored, making some designs quite restrictive.

Ability to have a totally bald head (this may be possible already, I forget right now) for Asajj & Komasi, and maybe female Vong.

A dangly skirt / drape similar that seen on the

Female Zabrak (for Slave Leia, that KOTOR Jedi and Guri). I can approximate this using transparency shaders on the existing skirt, but due to its weighting it distorts like crazy in motion.

A Robe that can be hooded / unhooded (for Jedi / Sith)

I know the legs are Tavion's, but they're really chunky around the ankles. So maybe an alternate set of lower legs (Jan's?) for non-boot wearing characters. With Surfable Boots.

The skinmap on the boots has some major stretch across the front, making it really hard to skin. Again, I know this was Tavion's skinmap.

The zigzag distortion on the chest if you try and paint horizontal stripes (as you may have seen from Plas's screenshots)

A tighter skirt, with the ability to surf_off the buttcheeks / upper legs so they don't clip (like Mon Mothma has, but more "shapely".

Also my Ardyn Lyn would look better if Jan's glove was available on both hands as a surfable object (I'd just surf-on for the right glove, surf_off for the left).

There are some other low priority things, such as Twi'lek Lekku, Zabrak horns, & various Leia & Padme hairstyles from the movies (ANH Buns, ESB Bespin loops, Hoth Bun, etc.)

Jeez. I know that's a lot - and honestly, I'm using your model just fine as is and working around its limitations. I wouldn't care if you didn't make a single tweak, but since you asked... :)

No, seriously, this helps a lot!

I can, maybe, add one more seperate, removeable mesh.

The zigzag distortion on the chest if you try and paint horizontal stripes (as you may have seen from Plas's screenshots)

A tighter skirt, with the ability to surf_off the buttcheeks / upper legs so they don't clip (like Mon Mothma has, but more "shapely".

Most of these problems I've already started working on, but others, I'll take into consideration, assuming that adding these extra meshes doesn't screw up the model (Which I've had problems with before) I'm already up to 101 seperate meshes, so it's getting cramped. I think after 104, it has problems.

I've already re-mapped the legs and hips, so there's gonna be no problem with that.

And I was thinking about adding a cloak, rather than a robe. (because cloaks seem sexier on Jedi women.:D)

But with all of these additions, I might have problems. So, I may have to make 2 seperate models.

A Jedi Model (with relevant jedi clothing and accessories), And a Civilian Model (Like the one you have now).

That sounds awesome! :)

Yeah; cloak, robe - whatever. ;)

And a couple of model variants would be fine, if that's the most practical workaround for you.

Another idea (from a non-modeller, who really has no idea) if you're nearing the upper limit for seperate meshes, you could possibly combine some of the accessory meshes such as holsters / belts, etc into one, and have people use alpha channels to eliminate the bits they didn't want. That could also be easily used for clipping upper legs / butt if you had a more form fitting skirt, saving the need to make them surfable.

Ditto for the jacket & sleeves etc. And the four hair strands.

Just a thought.

Oh yeah. One more tiny possible request, seeing you took my previous list pretty well!

A simple "box" on the chest (can be on both sides) that doesn't distort with the model in motion, for use as imperial insignia badges etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice skin JP-30!

Antizac, is there a sit the has the status of some info about you female model, i downloaded Yuna from FFX2, that used your model. off of JK2files.com along time ago, it roxs, lol i have already made two skins, a Dark Jedi female , can't have to many of them :p, and a skin of Mystique form X-Man the movie I also edited some of tavions sound to make them 'mystiqueish'. :p

JP-30, did mentions I like the your skin, vary awesome! :D

-Tatsu-

The Yuna skin was released without my permission. It was a simple mistake - I just asked for it to be removed, and I told the guy I would send him an update, when it's set for release.

So, if anyone besides Jp-30, Plasma, and (that one guy), have the model, please don't make it available for download (it's still buggy) - there's two new, better models coming along, taking it's place.

And, then, when it's officially released, the model, all these skins (and hopefully many more) will be available for download. =)

Until then, please be patient.

i figured it was, because i tried to look up info on the model and could not find any thing. i have not posted and skins yet, mainly because the model was not released, but i got 3 skin for your model now, cant wait to see the new -Released- version/s. :p

-Tatsu-

Archived