Home

Battle of Ank' Kishar

Rogue777

Well thank you for the confidence in my knowledge Leemu, but frankly... I have no clue. I'll have to do some research when I get home.

oh, and PlanetSide has been calling me over the weekend, that's why I haven't been on :D

Update:

The Y-Wings played a prominant role in the Siege of Ank Ki'Shor. They held off TIE Bombers.

That's about it....

ok...i'll try to summarise all i've discovered

Ank Ki 'Shor is a planet which shares the Kna system with the planet Ank Kit 'Aar. i think this system's located in the Qgloi Sector...but i'm not 2 sure about that.

anyway, several sources say that y-wings featured a prominent role in the saving of thousands of lives in the siege of ank ki'shor ("Rebel Alliance Y-wings saved thousands of lives by holding off Imperial TIE Bombers during the Siege of Ank Ki'Shor"). we can infer, from the use of language, that this ank ki'shor place was being subjected to imperial bombardment @ the hands of dupes.... which seems to imply that ank ki'shor is fairly stuffed with rebel sympathisers.

i know that i haven't really answered your question, rogue777, but not much information is written on battles which are given only mere mentions in essential guides. heck, i'm even having trouble compiling info on the Battle of Endor....how many starfighters were there @ endor anyway?

Archived