Home

Allies

Aeron Mordakai

Hello, My name is Aeron Mordakai and i am a Delegate from The Council of Guardians. I was reading through your posts and i have determined that you would be a great ally for the alliance in which clans going to the starsider server are going to create. this alliance will be all of neutral at the start. then over time we might start letting faction based clans into the alliance. I am offering you the chance to become part of this alliance. This alliance wil be on the principles of peace before war. if you could please email me back your answer within the next 2 weeks of this post on your answer so i know how many player associations will be in this. this alliance is not open to every clan there is a requirement but the requirement will discussed in an open chat once game is started. their will be a total of five pa's before the start of SWG. Thankyou for your time.

Aeron Mordakai

Director of War

Thank you for... for... saying nothing? I mean, come on! Please be a bit more describing in your post. No, I'm not jumping up and down like a puppy at the prospect of joining an alliance between PAs, when I don't know

A: What this alliance is supposed to do. Allied against who? For what purpose? What's the aim with this 'exclusive club' you want to create? Before we know that, we can't know whether we are interested or not.

B: Who this alliance is made up by. Only a fool joins a team without knowing who's in the team. "their (sic) will be a total of five pa's before the start" says absolutely nothing.

C: Who you are. Sorry, but no, I haven't heard about your PA. Neither have I met you, or your PA friends. Surely you are a bunch of friendly and nice people, but until I have a chance to know if you are, don't expect me to join your project.

D: What the requirements for whether a PA is 'worthy of your acknowledge' or not.

E: How the alliance would be organized, what limits and restrictions it would involve, what rights it would involve, etc.

Ok, that was a tad more trashing that I aimed for. But the thing is, a large alliance is a really complicated thing. If you think that you can make a working alliance that has enough advantages for anyone to care for joining, then you should know that the info provided is far, far from enough for any serious PA to join. Surely, you can scrape together some of the "we are dark evil crime lords who'll take over teh wrld!!!11!!" PA's, but then, the alliance is worth nothing. And no, I have no interest in joining such an alliance.

If you are serious in your effort, think it through, set up a plan, and inform us about it. Treat us with respect, not just an "I think you are worthy enough to receive my offer". Because we are better than that. If you want us to join you, then you have to show us enough respect for us to be interested. And sadly, no, that post you made was not so well made that I'm just longing to fire up my mailing client and join you.

Show us respect. Inform us of what the heck you are actually planning. Then, and only then, will I take your offer seriously.

Setsuko out.

Archived