Home

Cantina Part 10: The Dawning

Deac

Coruscant is covered in night. Vampires now lay claim to the galaxy's jewel. Orthos Darkstar lies dead, and Deac Starkiller has gone on a mad rampage in revenge for his dead nephew....

Awww hell, no-one new ever joins!

----------------------------------------------

*Deac awakes to see laughing vampires and the sky turned black*

Deac: Well, you have succeeded where Lokpihet could not...but

*Deac feels a familiar prescence come into him...and then another. He activates his sabers, filled with new strength*

FOR EVERY DARK STAR THERE IS A STARKILLER!

*Charges toward Kvana, slashing*

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Not true Deac. Scar joined, so did Jokemaster and Rouge 15... ;)))

Asgard: Valhalla

*Odin stands on the steps leading to his palace. Behind him stood his family, council members, valkyries and einherjar.*

Heimdall: I see them. Still a good ways away.

Odin: How many are coming here?

Heimdall: Three.

*Odin nods. Finally the drakes had returned Asgard.

A valkyrie hands Odin a small message, a report about the situation on Coruscant. Odin read it then put it in his pocket. He would consider the new developments later*

*Cracken's speeder his buffeted by high wind. the speeder stalls, and begins to dive, and Cracken sees the walkway approach quickly. He concentrates, and pulls the speeder 180* up, pointing it to the sky, and accelerates it not by propulsion, but by the Force. he levels out, and with the propuslion drive, he get's the speeder to max. Suddenly, the sky goes from clear to black.

Goddamned, he did it. But how did he know they wanted to turn this world into night eternal? he forces that question out of his mind, and continued. 2 minutes until he got there, till he could find this leader and Rwos.*

Devastator

*Tojo walked onto the bridge, Admiral Karrak bowed, and gave Tojo his report.*

Tojo: The Republic still hasn't responded to our offer of santcuary.

Karrak:No sir. where's Emperor Starr?

Tojo: He sensed Cracken planetside, and has gone to find him.

Karrak: and the heiress?

Tojo: You mean Alys? *he shook his head* still nothing. Bring in the fleet. get them ready to off lift survivors and fleeing citizens.

*Karrak nodded, and looked at his captain. suddenly, the Imperial Fleet appeared out of hyperspace. the Super Star Destroyers Fade, Ess Pire, and Vengance, with the fleet of Star Destroyers stood ready to take refugees.

((Battledog are you gonna let me begin rescue ops for civi's and govnerment officials?))

((That's right, i think new people come in the beginning of stories, like Catina 8, but in Cantina 9 was the "sequel" to that, and so is this.))

-------

*The Spook was searched for weapons, when they found he had none, the security soldiers told him to wait*

Spook: I'm not going anywhere.

Ulna Shardes

Artemis: He...I don't get it. He was pratically comatose until a few minutes ago. He's not conscious, but his brain activity is...

*Suddenly, Farran's eyes open. He shoots straight up in his bed*

Farran: The sun!

----------

Coruscant

*Kvana does not react to Deac's attack. One instant, he stands there. The next, Deac's sabers pierce only smoke. The remains of the dark energy that had been there before rise upwards into the sky*

Rwos pulls himself up*

Rwos: What in seven hells...he did it...

*A new presence registers in Rwos' mind. Something---or someone---totally unfamiliar...

Down in the courtyard, the vampires melt away. Most of them, especially the hour-old fledglings, had been totally drained of power*

((Just to prove you wrong deac, just to prove you wrong...))

Name: Kaildor

Race: Human cyborg (failed experment)

Carrying: Force sword ((think of it as a light saber thats always on))

:2 bladed blasters

:an old worn trench

:a old picture of a happy family

: C.A.T ((deperrsent))

Bio: A failed cyborg, kaildor has been shuned by all races due to

the flaw in his system. He has been forced to live in the run

down slums of Coruscant, with others that many wished did

not simply exsist. The only reson Kaildor has not lost his mind

is beacuse it is caged in his Processer. He has very slight

force powers, nothing offenfive and nothing and trained jedi

should have aproblem with.

--------------------

Kaildor stumbaled through the now dead streets of Coruscants slums. he should be dead, the vampire attacks are becoming stronger and more frequent and soon he will not have the strength to carry on.

*Fused Irvine stands looking at the tower as the planet falls into darkness, still consentrating on his arm.*

Fused Irvine: "Neat trick. Heh." 'Okay, now they can at least could say if they were to bring this world to eternal darkness, they can say it with out stating it as a metaphor...'

---------------

*Vertmor stands up then brushs himself off. Noticing his lack of shadow he looks at the sky.*

Vertmor: "Ah ha ha ha ha! Kvana Clare the second! You've done it!" *calming down, talking more softly.* "Now lets see how my gifts are under the black sun..."

*Vertmor walks to the balcony edge, eyes glowing red enugh to light the surounding area. Gritting his teeth, he pulls off his cloak and body armour, soon after he yells in pain as two large wings burst from his backside.*

-------------

*RH Irvine notices the quick lighting change, and he changes the external sensors to night vision, but with no luck, after a change to Ultra Violet he can barely see what is where with some help using the force.*

*Deac does nothing, but only moves toward the next nearest Vampire, flowing from his last attack. His sabers move toward Vertmor. Then a voice he has not spoken in leaves his mouth*

Leaving you alive was my only mistake

*Slashes at Vertmor's neck*

*Vertmor with his powers highend, he now continues to develop demonic features. He notices Deac and dodges at an incredible speed, he grabs the saber, destorying the front end not knowing his strength yet. Shortly afterwards he grabs deac by the neck, and pounds him up agenst a nearby wall.*

Vertmor: "I remember that voice. It must have been so long ago to you, yet only a few weeks for I. That 'avatar' that posessed that child, now in that body."

*Vertmor peers down at Deac's belt, seeing the other sabers. he takes them with his free hand and crushes them.*

Vertmor: "Exactly, you should have killed me, maybe..."

*Vertmor becomes interupted by the Bone Reaver's blade impaling through the chest, from behind. Screaming, he drops Deac, as the blade is pulled out of the Vampire's backside. When the blade leaves the body, blood pours from it, draining the Vertmor of his own life blood, stright into the Reaver it is absorbed. Another vampire with demonic facal features holds the Bone Reaver, grinning.*

???: *At the body* "Pathetic child, I shouldn't have created you, your too arongant. Then yet again so was I..."

stumbling out the slums kaildor saw a tower dominating his view.

Only one thought passed through his warped mind...

Where is .....the starkiller

His cybernetic eyes saw the world in a host of coour as he changed through vison modes untill he reached Pharmones

Hes processer cross scaned DNA from starkiller. his world turned grey exept for a bright green shape at the top of the tower

starkiller..time to answer..

drawing his sword kaildor begain to move toward the base of the tower

Coruscant

*Cracken's speeder nears the tower. Doing a fly by, he see's a small way in, but not large enough for his speeder. no matter. he opened the cockpit, wind blowing in his face. he circled around, and lept.

and he fell. and he kept falling. SITHSPIT!!

Suddenly, Cracken dissapeared in a flash, then re-appeared on the balcony he was aiming for. 40 stories up from where he was. amazing. He concentrated, and teleported again to a balcony higher. Cracken smiled, and laughed. Force Speed now has nothing on him. He blew open the door to the balcony with his Ultima power, and lit his lightfoil, and strode in to the tower.*

Breaking into a full sprint kaildor saw vampires fighting other Figures at the towers base. A handfull of creatures saw him and tried to attack him. Without breaking from his run kaildor swung beheading the first vampire, the 2nd clawed his left cheak spaying blood over its hand before it was severed. Leaping over the other kaildor kept running with 3 vampires in pursuit. About 12 meaters from the wall kaildor jumped and stabbed the tower with his blade. Hanging he drew one of his blasters and shot a small hole in one of the walls, rehosted his pistol and swung over to it draging his sword free from the wall. the pursuing vampire shad started to climb after him. but still only one thourgt filled his mind..

starkiller

it was going to be along climb and it would be a long way to fall...

Vampire: "You don't know me human. But I'm sure that entity that poscess you does. There was once a child who had that in him once, it seemed like an eternity, but yes, I remember that energy like it was a few minutes ago."

*The vampire paces the room in the dark.*

Vampire: "Alas I purposely trapped a portion of my soul onto a plague, and sent it into the heavens so long ago. When I was killed, the rest of my soul rejoined. Sometime later somefool found me, and brought me to this planet, where I remained til Kvana came along. And now I shall remain trapped in this tower forever, a price for my cowardness, unless..."

*As RH Irvine flys past, a quick ray of light perces a few holes in the wall, showing an oddly well dressed Vampire, whom in that brief moment in time he'd seemed to appear 'bat-like'...*

*The Vampire walks over the Vertmor's corpse. He flips the Reaver around on the handle, holding it like a long dagger. Then he strikes the lowerback, bringing the bladeall the way up the back and to the skull. The body levitates as the spine and skull are torn from the body, as it disolves. The Reaver now imbuned the dead vampires power into the blade itself.*

Vampire: "We have to find that weaking brother of his. I want to finish this blade. It'll be the only thing to kill Kvana now with the sun darkened like it is..."

--------------

*RH Irvine circles the spire, then he feels his Father close-by. He turns to see a speeder crashing into the wall of the tower, then a man, whom seemed to be jumping fast from one level to another...*

RH Irvine: 'Thats him! It's got to be...'

*RH Irvine pilots the ship up to just above Cracken's level. Then he opens the cargo door, and force jumps onto a balcony. The ship flys away on autopilot to find a suitable landing area on it's own.*

((OOS: Sorry for delay, was temporarily computer-less. ^^

Cracken: I assume we're talking about the same tower))

Coruscant

*Gilian and Rwos re-enter the top of the tower*

Gilian: Another vampire? *She draws her blade* You should have run with the others while you had the chance.

Rwos: *suddenly realizing* Cracken? What in...

It's definitely Cracken. But what is this? That has to be some sort of magic I'm sensing...else how am I sensing it? But how would Cracken get that kind of power...

*Below the tower, Starr lands his transport. He can sense Cracken, but...different somehow...

He Force leaps into the air, aiming for a path to the top of the tower*

----------

Ulna Shardes

*It took several minutes to calm Farran down. By that time everyone had got the news from the Holonet; the sun over Coruscant was somehow, impossibly, blocked out*

Farran: Magic. It's magic, it has to be.

Artemis: But sir, magic...

Farran: I know! Not in this dimension. But how do you know someone didn't bring it in? Someone like me?

Artemis: Well, of course it's possible... but the amount of power it would take, well...again, possible, but hard to believe.

Farran: I've seen far more unbelievable things in my lifetime.

Artemis: The question remains, what do we do about it?

Farran: We run. Get off this planet, that's what. Get to somewhere less populated, less central to galactic affairs. Somewhere where it's easier to hide.

Artemis: But sir, need I remind you that as far as the galaxy is concerned, Farran Darkholme is dead...along with all the other Imperial Separatist Councilmen, when Starr Hailfire demolished their capital building.

Farran: It isn't the galaxy I'm worried about.

edited because Cracken's not in the same room as Rwos

Vampire: "You don't know me human, that that 'voice' does..."

*Sertmor walks in, the tips of his fingers turned to nubs.*

Sertmor: "You killed my brother."

*the Vampire turns and in a flash quicker then Sertmor can react, is as well impaled by the Reaver.*

Sertmor: *dieing words* "It's you... Vora..."

*The vampire lets the blade slide off the body, then he preforms the same ritual on Sertmor as he did on Vertmor.*

Vampire: "You had ocne a sword, called the 'Starkiller'. If you use it agenst Kvana, he'll only laugh at you. His race would be more highly sensitive to this envioment, increasing his powers. Your lucky that I hate Kvana as well."

Vampire: "Fine then, go, use your weapons and die with out ever touching Kvana. Or use this weapon when It is completed to penetrate his dark fields of energy, and kill him. Trust me I know alot more then you do in the matter..." *The vampire fades slightly, then seems whole again.*

*Bilbringi Maximum Security Prison*

*Jutrok now glowing with supercharged midicholorians, he's physically preapred for something that he just might die in, but at least he'd die fighting. He mentaly prepares for what would wait for him outside...*

Jutrok: 'Might as well do it now, I already sacrified a few years of my life for this... Well, what the heck.'

*The cell door dents, then flys open on its own. Alarms go off, and Jutrok force runs at an emmense speed, dodging repeater fire from turrets and stormtroopers. Jutrok answers to large precentages of the stormtroopers by having them temperately unconscious, allowing Jutrok to pass not shot at, and with out killing anyone in the process.*

*A Woman, dressed in robes and in her mid twenties walks into the room.*

Woman: "Okay, I'd like to ask you a few questions. You don't need to worry about anything. My people just want to know how did you find our place, and any other simple questions that I may ask. Depending on your answers of course. Just answer truthfuly and we'll let you be on your way."

Archived