Home

Cantina Part 10: The Dawning

Deac

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aren: Give us a list, and in a week, you'll have everything you want. Does this mean you accept our offer?

*Kioet hands Aren a datapad with a list of all his heart's desires*

*the list reads:

"state of the art battlearmor

a good ship with a cloaking device and state of the art weaponry and a cargo hold with a swoop and at-pt inside, and state of the art prisoner holding cell, and a vornskr cage

several state of the art rifles

200,000 credits up front."

*Kioet stares blankly at Aren as she reads over the list*

((about time i continue....))

Gilian: Fast enough.

*Gilian's comlink buzzes. Rwos is on the other end*

Rwos: Gilian? What---

Gilian: Rwos? Your friend Starkiller is in trouble. We've gotten rid of the vampire problem and restored the sun, and---

Rwos: I'm back in-dimension, yes I can see that - what's wrong with Deac?

Gilian: No one knows. A panel on his body reads: "Life Support Extremely low. Recommendation: Contact either one Doctor Geran Hilth, or Imperial Scientist known as CyberEyes. Whereabouts unknown"

Rwos: CyberEyes? That's the codename of the scientist that helped genetically alter Deac into a synthetic Jedi as I recall. I don't recognize Geran Hilth, but the name resembles that of one of the scientists I believe helped create Deac's cyborg body.

Gilian: Do you know where to locate either of them?

Rwos: Not Hilth. CyberEyes may or may not be on the planet Ulna Shardes. Unfortunately, it's most likely that he left when the Imperials bombarded the planet recently.

((Deac: Feel free to write the part about Hilth off as coincidence if it doesn't fit. ;)))

----------

Warp Space

*Aren looks slyly at Kioet* I'm surprised that's all you asked for. *She looks at Artemis and Farran, who silently look back* What about you two? You've been silent the whole time your companion has been busying himself by asking us for everything his little heart desires.

Farran: Just trying to figure out exactly what your angle on this situation is. You obviously don't know much about me, or you would probably have taken different tactics than you have been. You say you want information and various other unnamed "services". You won't tell me what those services are. In return, you're offering us new lives and any material goods you can provide. Am I correct?

Aren: Yes.

Farran: Now see, I'm not an idiot. I know what the Shadows are. You're criminals. Why should I trust you?

Aren: Would the fact that we haven't killed you yet help any?

Farran: Why should we trust you?

Aren: You don't have to. But, honestly - if not to us...where else are you going to go?

*Farran and Artemis are again silent*

Kioet: oh!

*Kioet grabs the datapad and adds 'Victory Class II Star Destroyer complete with droid crew and state of the art weapon systems*

*Kioet hands the datapad back to Aren

Kioet: If I can get that as well, I am definetely in, whether Farran's coming or not.

[it Fits. Right, Cliffhanger time]

Coruscant

*The same holoproj on Deac's arm projects an image of Deac*

Deac: This message is intended to be heard only if my vitals have dropped dangerously low while my brain activity has spiked beyond normal levels. If this message is playing, then that event has occurred.

I've been hiding the fact I have Avatar Withdrawal sickness. The forced loss of the Starkiller during my short spell in an Alternate Universe[ Cantina 4- Beginning- Death of Syrnl] has left major damage to my genetic structure and several areas of my brain. My cyborg body has been able to deal with this for some time, but if this is being heard, it wasn't enough. By now you should have the names of the two people who can deal with this situation.

My last will and testament has been pre-recorded and is currently in the hands of the Family lawyer on Atredis. Along with them, you will also find messages for my Aunt on Atredis, my Nephew Orthos, and also my long standing friend Termand Rwos.

*The holoproj powers down*

#Danger. Bio-electrical energy is critically low. Augmentations will shut down in four hours.*

---------------------------------------------

Shipyard

*The scientists and engineers have fled. Maon Jil now stands at the control centre*

Makon: Signal Admiral Flax. The Revolution has begun!

*Soldiers Cheer*

---------------------------------------------

Ulna Shardes

*A cylinder opens and outsteps an all too-familiar figure...*

Lokpihet: Alive again, and guess what? Starkiller's dying!

*Uses force destruction on CyberEyes, leaving a charred dust and scorch mark where he was. Malice looks at him questioningly*

Oh...he was the only person who could help him...

Will Deac be revived? Will the Galaxy be plunged into Civil War once again? And will Lokpihet cause YET MORE trouble? And what of Beta and Malice? And all the others that the plotline has become to complicated for me to name? TO BE CONTINUED...

New Excitement in Cantina 11!

Did someone say "Yet more Clones of Deac?"!

Lokpihet gets a cellphone!

And due to budget cuts, the Jil family might not be mentioned again, but new robotic technology will mean you won't notice the difference....

Archived