Home

Your Most Anticipated E3 Titles

I'm quite interested in KOTOR. :D

EDIT - This new Republic Commando game definitely has my attention and I am now more looking forward to that then JA. :)

I need to have more info about JA though. The other LEC games like Armed and Dangerous and Secret Weapons over Normandy look pretty good as well. Non LEC......it's all about Half Life 2. :D

FFX-2 has already been released in Japan hasn't it?

I'm looking forward to Sam & Max 2, of course, and Nintendos whole stand. Starfox Armada, F-Zero and Mario Kart in particular. And Half-Life 2, of course; although that's not really Nintendo, in fact, I'd go so far as to say that it's a Valve title.

I also hope to be pleasently surprised by a few titles.

Originally posted by Carl Shutt

Star Fox Armada is the Nintendo/Namco collaboration, right?

Yeah, hopefully it'll be a little longer than Lylat Wars (Starfox 64 in the US, I think), but just as fun. I think Namco may have their nose in on F-Zero too, what with the Triforce arcade box thingy. You can actually take your memory card to the arcade, and play F-Zero with your car and maybe unlock stuff too. Which is the most pointless feature ever.

Also, Mario Kart Double Dash will have online capabilities. That means there are now 2 or 3 games that take advantage of the Gamecube modem, wow.

Worms 3D should also be there, which looks okay.. however, it's difficult enough in two dimensions. ¬ For some reason it's being presented by Sega, although it has very little to do with them. Sega also have a new Sonic game, "Sonic Heroes", "featuring Sonic and his companions Tails and Miles"? Isn't Tails' full name "Miles 'Tails' Prower" or something? Meh.

Other titles will probably include another million Resident Evil titles for all consoles, and sequels to everything you bought in 2002. I'll shut up now.

Originally posted by FunkMaster Solo

hl2

deus ex2

jedi school

kotor

and why aren't they going to make an x-wing sequel, and I don't care if it's in the prequel time setting...just give me something I could fly like a man...

Jedi School.....^_^

And they will have a flying game coming. Rogue Squadron 3 and it's set in the OT time period. It looks to be quite the game. :)

I now have to add Star Wars :Republic Commando to my list! :D

Most anticipated at E3? Well, I'll be hoping to see a lot more information on these titles...

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Star Wars: Republic Commando

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Half Life 2

Deus Ex 2

Thief 3

Doom 3

Far Cry

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic

Cthulhu: Dark Corners Of The Earth

Judge Dredd

XIII

Duke Nukem Forever

Halo: Combat Evolved (PC)

Enter The Matrix

Tron 2

Kreed

Duality

Chaser

I know. I'm a game junkie. :D

kotor

jedi academy

and Star Wars: Republic Commando from the lec department

and others:

Half Life 2

Deus Ex 2

is enter the matrix gonne be at E3?

i mean, the game comes out the 14th or 15th.

Archived