Home

Enter the Matrix.... SCORE!

GonkH8er

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I had it on order online, and they sent mine off today too, so it seems as if they are already prepared to get them out there and sold......

Mines a copy for the XBOX, so it should look awesome...

I should have mine before the 15th too.... (Might be an Aussie thing - Aussie here as well)

I don't know if I am going to get the game for a while, and I suspect my computer is not fast enough for it, I would like to see the cinematic sceens. so if you are talking about that ya i would love to see the plot that relates to both game and movie. i like games, as do us all; or most, but this game thing is kind of evil really cause i know several people who really like the matrix and do not play games at all, so how can they experience the whole matrix experience. this is kind of like handing out red pills only some of them are placebo's. maybe the reloaded DVD will have the game cinematics, and DVD's there's another placebo right there. as high tech in mind i am, i am low jack in pocket book and body, and so are many of us. there should be a Neb version for people like us.

oh and pop quiz?

without looking it up (not that I can check)

what is the name of the Neb? Morpheus's ship,

correctly spelt too.:cool:

also I think all Matrix related posts

from now on should have sunglass smiley's attached.

because if you are not one of us, you are one of them.

Originally posted by nova_wolf

Almost worth spending good credits to change title to GonkH8r-H8r for that!

Ah - how can I be mad at you - I NEVY you man!

Hope its as sweet as expected!

You don't need to pay to change your title. ;)

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

I don't know if I am going to get the game for a while, and I suspect my computer is not fast enough for it.

Same here. Only I know for a fact that my computers too slow for it. I'll get the game when I upgrade my computer in two weeks. That is, unless Intel delays the P4 2.4c chips :mad:

go here. Jokemaster found the pc specs for the game. sence im going to the movie at 10 on the 14th, it will end well into the next day...probably 12am or so on the 15th, so im going to the walmart supercenter and ill get it. see they cant deny it from me. it will be the 15th and they'll lose a customer if not. im sure i can get it somehow from them.

Originally posted by Masterjo2588

go here. Jokemaster found the pc specs for the game. sence im going to the movie at 10 on the 14th, it will end well into the next day...probably 12am or so on the 15th, so im going to the walmart supercenter and ill get it. see they cant deny it from me. it will be the 15th and they'll lose a customer if not. im sure i can get it somehow from them.

GASP I've been given credit for finding something, i think i'm gonna faint :p

Hey everybody! I'm contributing to this thread. My friend got a copy of this game, offa the big ol K, it was leaked i assume, it may not be, but you never know. Anyways, he says the game kicks ass so much. He said its one of the best games hes ever played and rated it a 10/10. So, I'm definately gonna get it. :)

Archived