Home

Instant Replay

Kreake

I love playing the Jedi Outcast game. I am on my second go round on completing the single player version, trying to find more secrets and do better in the fighting. I have not tried the multiplayer yet, but plan on doing it soon.

The only complaint I have about the game is that I wish there was some way to record the lightsaber fights and be able to play them back later. Last night I was playing and doing the fight with Luke and the 5 or so dark jedi. During the fight, I had 3 of them come at me from different sides, so I did a forward flip and blocked there strikes. I then did a push once I landed, this took 2 of them down, and that brought me into a circular move to get the last dark jedi.

Later on I got real lucky in one fight and didnt take any damage. It was the fight when you have to jump across the cylander device with the moving parts that evaporates you when you touch them and there is a dark jedi standing in the middle of it. I activated jedi speed and jumped my way to the dark jedi. I then activated push, and was able to push him off the device and he was killed. There was never any sword play, just a push.

I would have loved to watch that again and maybe show my friends. I just think that would be really cool to have. Anyway, let me know what you think.

• 4 weeks later...

download the script recording demos. it should work just fine(at least it does so in the mp, i haven't tried it in sp yet , still that should clear your prob. I've recorded some wicked fights and enjoy watchin' them again and again and again...)

IXN

Archived