Home

Make Zbomber a mod

Father Torque

Hello, I have a question. Why isnt Zbomber a mod. He has been here forever, he is nice, funny, and enjoyable to talk too. he has been in the Clan Forum since July, and he is a talented collector. He deserves a mod spot and I demand he gets and opening:) . Z has been my friend since the beginning and I am sticking up for him now. Please make him a mod, it will do jk2.net good. Thank You

-Father Torque

P.S. I am going to start a petition and get over 50 people to sign and say that they want Z to be a mod. Please dont close this thread due to it is important to me to see zbomber be a mod

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see, Father Torque is too young to drink....too young to know where to find crack.....maybe he is possesed? :p

Z is a friend of mine. Should he be modded? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not, it isn't for me to decide. However, I will say that I'm sure the thread will not be closed, there is nothing wrong with it, imo.

Z would make a good mod i think. But does the swamp really need anymore mods at the moment. :confused:

Not trying to ruin Zs chances, but i think Groovy, Lexx and Darky have got things under control. Also the Admins and supermods that post here frequently. :)

Like Rhett, Stormhammer, Gonkh8er. :)

But like i said im not trying to ruin Zs chances, and i support him all the way. ;)

Well, I hink he'd make a good mod, but staff members must suggest who becomes a mod, so this thread won't do any good unless a super-mod or admin sees it and agrees...

*** Oh, I didn't see Obi's post. Still, my point stands that an admin or super mod would most likely have suggested it if they saw it fit.

Z's a good guy. He's dedicated, always willing to help, and I don't see a reason why he couldn't be a mod.

*pulls out ink and quill and puts signature*

:)

"He has been here forever, he is nice, funny, and enjoyable to talk too."

That may be so but are you aware of how many other people here fit those reqs? Lucasforums is a veritable treasure trove of nice people but that doesn't mean you make them all mods. Also, mods aren't picked solely because they're kind.

indeed,

a mod has to be reliable, make tough decisions (people may like or not) which sometimes have to be made quickly and he needs to have a certain level of maturity. also very important i believe is that a mod has to set an example for the members.

(what would you do if you joined a forum were mods would stuff the place with spam? you´d be doin the same thing, believe me)

btw, im not sayin Z doesnt have those ;)

im just stating what i believe are the qualities of a good mod

Originally posted by Padanime

a mod has to be reliable, make tough decisions (people may like or not) which sometimes have to be made quickly and he needs to have a certain level of maturity.

What a load of BS. Look at me, for crying out loud!

Originally posted by Padanime

indeed,

a mod has to be reliable, make tough decisions (people may like or not) which sometimes have to be made quickly and he needs to have a certain level of maturity. also very important i believe is that a mod has to set an example for the members.

(what would you do if you joined a forum were mods would stuff the place with spam? you´d be doin the same thing, believe me)

btw, im not sayin Z doesnt have those ;)

im just stating what i believe are the qualities of a good mod

*wipes tear from eye*

Why ain't Pad a mod? That is a better question! (I know he is at EB, but he is dedicated to this place just as much as Z is... :cool:

Archived