Home

Make Zbomber a mod

Father Torque

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Father Torque

I vote:) , since Z is awesome, and we have been buds since July. And he lives in Massachucets:p (Think I spelled it wrong;) )

GO BOMBER W00T W00T:D

In case your wondering, its spelt Massachusetts *unless I spelt it wrong :p*

Uhm, no. This isn't a democracy. No matter how much you say he should become a mod, it isn't going to happen. Notice how no admin has even come close to this thread. They make the rules, they call the shots. This thread is one pointless waste of space.

Plus, I don't see why you're all so keen on being mods. There is absolutely nothing glamourous about it. Trust me on this.

Just let it drop, all right? This thread will be closed in the near future, just not now.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Notice how no admin has even come close to this thread.

Plus, I don't see why you're all so keen on being mods. There is absolutely nothing glamourous about it. Trust me on this.

Rhett posted here?? Although he didn't really react on the subject :(

And being a mod is a bit 'glamourous'... During my time as a mod on a well respected Dutch forum, people did look up to you and you did have some kind of responsibility. And yeah, some ppl, including me, think that's something worth having and doing. If you don't think being a mod is glamourous, we shouldn't want to be one, then why are you one?

But yeah, I understand this thread doesn't really help Z, that was pointed out in the 'Make Father Torque a mod'-thread in the Swamp. But I'll vote anywayz, he's a nice guy and seems ok enough to me to be mod... So where do I sign??

You also get people bitching at you left and right, you have the forum jerk-offs challenging your authority and a whole host of other stupid crap that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to deal with. Respect? Pah. You'll be lucky if you can get a handful of people to like you.

As for me, I've been in this moderating gig for 4+ years now. I know the ropes, I've experienced all the crap associated with it. The glamour wears off real fast.

End of discussion.

Archived